Thread: New Pit Talk

Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default New Pit Talk

There is a great picture of a great guy, Wayne Dixon on the front cover of the new Pit Talk racing his F500 at NHMS.Wayne has been an inspiration to all of us......and an unlimited source of info on anything sled, Rotax,Skidoo, Polaris and Arctic Cat.Plus his willingness to share this info and not make the F500 noobies feel like such morons!!

WAY TO GO MY FRIEND........AND MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

Liked: 14

I agree, met Wayne at NHMS and concur. I checked the website and did not see the new Pit talk. I raced NHMS in Sept and would like to read it! Can you let me know where to find it.

Liked: 1417

It's too bad that someone so helpful to the F500 community has gotten himself banned here on ApexSpeed as well as other forums indefinitely. Helluva guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Carter View Post
    It's too bad that someone so helpful to the F500 community has gotten himself banned here on ApexSpeed as well as other forums indefinitely. Helluva guy.
    Sorry, Doug....I wasn't trying to stir the pot and have no history about the above. I was crewing for an F500 owner this summer at NHMS and LRP(I now own his car) and Wayne was extremely helpful to all of us.

Liked: 1417

No worries, Bruce. It's too bad Wayne and his immature buddies on the internet couldn't have brought that type of contribution to these forums. Instead, they were here for moments, were nothing but rude and obnoxious--then dared me to ban them.

They were all banned from multiple forums to the point that they took their bat and ball and went home--in the form of having to create their own forum that they could bitch and moan in all by themselves. In there, the black helicopters are real and everyone else is wrong and delusional.

Some people just can't play nice with the other kids.

Liked: 1868

They were all banned from multiple forums to the point that they took their bat and ball and went home--in the form of having to create their own forum
    So, what's the address to this source of endless entertainment?

Liked: 151

f500.us

Those guys make any arguing or conspiracy theories here look sane.

No worries, Bruce. It's too bad Wayne and his immature buddies on the internet couldn't have brought that type of contribution to these forums. Instead, they were here for moments, were nothing but rude and obnoxious--then dared me to ban them.

They were all banned from multiple forums to the point that they took their bat and ball and went home--in the form of having to create their own forum that they could bitch and moan in all by themselves. In there, the black helicopters are real and everyone else is wrong and delusional.

Some people just can't play nice with the other kids.
    Doug...there is a large amount of weeping and wailing by several parties on the forum you mentioned.....LOL. I agree completely that no forum is the place for that type of behavior!Send a PM/email and take out frustrations in private. You are a great host here....and it is a privilege, not a right to be here.

That being said, as long as someone treats me fairly on and off the track....that's all I can hope for.

Thread Information