Liked: 2

Default Bearing houses in San Fran Valley

Anyone know a great place for spherical bearings, staking tools and etc. in the San Fernando Valley, (Loess Hengales)?

Thanks,

Chris

Liked: 0

Default The Valley?

NMB is in the west end of the valley I think they now call it New Hampshire Bearings to sound more American, I worked the night shift [early 80's] and when I reached 10,000 parts for the week I'd scream "BANZAI"

][FONT=Calibri]You can't be far from anything aircraft or racing type stuff. [/FONT]
    Last edited by Reddog; 09.05.12 at 1:34 PM.

Default Thanks, Jim ---

Will check them out.

Chris Crowe

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1480

If you are looking for new stuff there's aircraft Spruce but that's at the other end of the city in corona. For junk parts good for ideation try Luky's and VF sales on burbank bvld, G&H Aircraft surplus in Ontario, and industrial liquidators in lawndale. Industrial and the Earls store down the street sell new as well. A lot of the surplus stuff is odd and/or big, but those places are real interesting places to looky-loo. for something really different there's Norton Sales - where $15K will get you a X-15 engine.......

Several places in Long beach too, Baker being one of them, but the service from those guys has always sucked so badly I can hardly recommend them except in an emergency.

Default JIMMY, JERRY an' JEHOABAH!

Fantastic, Rick -- a great list.

Thank you.

Liked: 23

Not the valley but Mesa Bearing in Huntington Beach/Costa Mesa is the usual racers bearing supply

714/901-2223
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Thread Information