Liked: 9

Default Columbia River Classic. Portland

Held in conjunction with the Portland All British Field Meet, this event give lots of track time and opportunity for viewing tons of interesting cars. This year’s feature will be a Large Bore Shootout. http://sovren.org/events/crc/

Liked: 322

looking forward to it. I will see you there!
    -John Allen
    Tacoma, WA
    '82 Royale RP31M
    (‘72 Royale RP16 stolen in 2022)

Liked: 8

Default CRC-Portland

19 vintage formula Fords and 3 FB's. Should be fun.

AL Murray

Brabham BT21

Liked: 322

Great weekend! I had a great time and by the last race I had improved my time by over 5 seconds! First time I have run this track in an open wheel (the other times were in a Chumpcar FIAT X1/9 that was REALLY sloooow....)

I especially what to thank Gary Willis for running with me in that last race and REALLY pushing me to go faster . It was great to run with someone who ran a consistent line and you could trust on the track.

The big boys in the exhibition class were REALLY fast and it is amazing what the difference in speed is. Not much can prepare you for that thrill.

Hope to see you all at the Fall Finale in Seattle!
    -John Allen
    Tacoma, WA
    '82 Royale RP31M
    (‘72 Royale RP16 stolen in 2022)

Liked: 0

Default Had a great time as well!!

I had a great time out there with all of you and look forward to doing it all over again! I run in the exhibition ground in a Ralt RT 4 Formula Atlantic. I'll post a link for some of my in-car footage if you'd like to see what it's like in an Atlantic. Thanks for the great weekend what a group of fun cars!

Jace Romine

http://youtu.be/zZwRtAg-uPk
    Last edited by jwromine; 09.07.12 at 11:44 PM. Reason: forgot to add link

Thread Information