Liked: 0

Default 2012 SCCA Labor Day Double Concurrent National

Hello all!

My name is Vincent Coker and I am the Race Chairman for the Alabama Region's one and only club race, held at Barber Motorsports Park in Leeds, Alabama from 8/31/12 to 9/2/12. For all National drivers, this is the LAST event before the Runoffs. So if you need one more race weekend to be eligible (or to work on some last minute setups) come on out and join us, especially if you’ve never been to Barber, a world class racing facility.

This is the FIRST SCCA sanctioned National race being held at this facility, so all you FB guys should come be a part of history! The event is co-sponsored by our friends at the Atlanta Region and has become a traditional event for many SCCA racers and crews across the southeast and beyond.

Brandon Dixon and Glenn Cooper will be racing at this year's event, and I know you guys aren't gonna let these two have all of the fun by themselves! Even though this isn't a part of the National Championship Series, we have promised a split start if we get six FB cars to start at grid, so you have no excuse not to show up! Plus, if you register for Friday for an extra 100 bucks, you will receive a 20 minute practice session and two EXTRA fifteen minute qualifying sessions-one for Saturday and the other for Sunday. That is SERIOUSLY cheap track time!

You can sign up at Motorsportsreg.com at the following address:
    http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...A806B5649F32EB

The schedule for the weekend's activites can be found here:
    http://www.atlantascca.org/documents...20Schedule.pdf

If you would like a copy of the supps for this event, you can visit the following link:
    http://www.atlantascca.org/documents...02%20Supps.pdf

See you at the track!

-Vincent
    racechair@alscca.net

Contributing Member crowe motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 34

Default Barber Double Nationals

Great track, great facilities and the museum next to the track is a must do.

Unfortunately I cannot make it due to business commitments. It would be a perfect tune up for the Runoffs with a split start to really benchmark your program against some of the best F1000 in the country.

Have fun guys!

Michael

Liked: 84

I'll be there in the new citation learning from from my two buds!

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

You're up to TWO now?

Liked: 84

not really sure i'm even up to two.

Thread Information