Liked: 3

Default Problem with AIM system on a rotary ?

Just spent hard earned cash purchasing and instaling an AIM XG Log. The tach does not read any rpm. Tried the 2 different wires on the negative side of the coil and both coils. It will not activate the shift lights or monitor rpm. Everything else on the system works.
    Has anyone else had this problem or am I missing something.

Thanks,
    John B.

Liked: 9

Default Call AIM

they've given me good service when I had a problem. Can't remember his name but there was one guy (in So. Calif.) who seemed to be full time on reprogramming/debugging your system remotely.

You just need your phone and laptop at the car and he'll tap into your AIM system over the internet and fix it right there. He spent probably 90 minutes with me about a year ago.
    Ted/FM # 13
    Shoe String Racing
    On a Wing & a Prayer

Liked: 3

Many Thanks Ted, I've called a few times and although I wasn't offered that option they have walked me through posible problems. I working on borrowing a different display dash thinking there must be a problem inside. They don't have a loner available right now.

John B.

Thread Information