Liked: 3

Default Cheap Car Shipping

I'm not sure if this the correct section, but I wanted to list the carrier that shipped my car from Seattle to New Jersey. They were 50% cheaper than everybody else. On top of that they can deliver a Formula Car. Here is the info:

OK Auto Carrier
    866 399 5840
    253 611 2011
    oakautocarrier.com

Very often the deal breaker can be the shipping cost for cheaper cars. Not anymore.

Liked: 94

what did they charge?
    I pay approx. $1250 Seattle to Mass. by enclosed carrier.

Liked: 3

They charged me $1300 for the car with spares, but everyone else was at $2400 at least.

Liked: 1417

Has the car arrived yet? Rate them then.

I went with a highly rated carrier recently getting a car from Phoenix to Chicago, and it was less cost than most others. There were heavy delays in getting the car picked up in the first place and multiple delays in actually getting the car dropped off. Not to mention that their communication for pick-up and delivery was less than accommodating.

The car arrived safely, just very late and not very nicely into my schedule.

Cheap is good, but there are other factors that are important, as well.

Liked: 10

Would you think someone like them would ship stuff like body moulds? I need a set of GT car moulds shipped from southern CA to NJ. I can get them for a very reasonable price,but as you said, the shipping costs are the deal breaker as it almost doubles the costs.
    Dave

Thread Information