Liked: 0

Default Sears Point FCC West June 16&17 '12 who's going?

My first Formula Car Challenge race weekend and my second race weekend ever in my FM will be June 16 & 17, 2012 at the former Infineon Raceway a/k/a Sears Point, which is now officially called "Sonoma Raceway" until they get someone else to buy the naming rights (Infineon Technologies 4 year naming deal is over, thank god).

I am new to open wheel racing and hope to be more than just a back marker. But I'm really looking forward to it. Sears Point is my favorite track by far and I have driven every road course in California and Nevada (mostly in modified street cars).

Post up here if you will be there. Thanks!

Liked: 5

You are more than welcome to paddock/hang-out with John Ertel, Bruce Carpenter and myself for the weekend. We usually pack enough spares to keep the cars running if any mishaps occur and also enough beer to keep the driver's running after the cars are parked. You will have a blast. JOHN

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by John Weed View Post
    You are more than welcome to paddock/hang-out with John Ertel, Bruce Carpenter and myself for the weekend. We usually pack enough spares to keep the cars running if any mishaps occur and also enough beer to keep the driver's running after the cars are parked. You will have a blast. JOHN
    Thanks! I will probably take you up on that. I will have my trackside support guy with me, and I'm trying to find out how to rent a garage if any are left. Unfortunately I can't get off work in time to run the open test Friday. Really looking forward to this event.

Thread Information