Liked: 10

Default Peru Tour Registration Open

FYI the Peru Tour registration is open but only through the events tab of the member home page after logging in. The link to the main Solo pages won't be active until at least tomorrow according to Deena.

Note that the Toledo Pro filled in less than one day. It was full at 8 PM when I tried to register (I'm 25 on the wait list).

Dick
    CM 85

Liked: 6

Thank you for the heads up!

I just found out yesterday that our dog sitter will not be available in the weekend of the Peru Tour.... Unless we find a new one (it won't be easy due to the condition that one of the dogs is in), it will be no go for us.
    Sho Torii
    1985 Citation FF1600

Liked: 309

Default Reg Page...

2012 Peru National Tour; Northern States Championship

After a few years away, the National Solo Series returns to the high grip concrete in Peru Indiana. This weekend promises to be a jammed packed event as it is the one of the last chances to get dialed in to concrete before heading to Lincoln. Sam Strano has been tagged as the course designer for the event so look for a classic Sammy course blending fast, flowing elements with sections that require just a touch of patience and discipline. The surface at Peru has taken a bit of a beating over the years, but Indy Region’s Raleigh Boreen has reported that efforts to patch the site have been successful and it is better than ever. Most competitors will opt to stay in near by Kokomo to be near restaurants and pubs, while you are there check out the food and fresh brews at the Half Moon Resturant and Brewery.
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

Liked: 3

If anyone needs a tirewarmer, I have the frequent flyer miles to burn...

Liked: 9

Quote Originally Posted by mwood View Post
    If anyone needs a tirewarmer, I have the frequent flyer miles to burn...
    Darn, I wish I had that problem
    Mark
    1990 Van Diemen, the Racing Machine, CM AutoX, 2016 Frontier
    You can try to make a street car into an autocrosser or you can do a lot less work and make a race car into a great autocrosser

Liked: 2

Quote Originally Posted by RudeDude View Post
    Thank you for the heads up!

I just found out yesterday that our dog sitter will not be available in the weekend of the Peru Tour.... Unless we find a new one (it won't be easy due to the condition that one of the dogs is in), it will be no go for us.
    Sho,

I think Knight's Inn Peru still takes pets. Might want to give them a call (765)472-3971. Hope that helps.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Don Elzinga View Post
    Sho,

I think Knight's Inn Peru still takes pets. Might want to give them a call (765)472-3971. Hope that helps.

Don
    Don,

Thank you! I just called and they said they would take pets for $10 each. Now if I can find a sitter who can watch the dogs during the event at the venue. Maybe I'll run an ad on SCCA forums to see if there is any taker.
    Sho Torii
    1985 Citation FF1600

I spoke with my wife tonight and we decided a 8-9 hour trip one way would be too much for our 15-year-old dog. We will pass the Peru Tour and hope to see you guys at Nationals.
    Sho Torii
    1985 Citation FF1600

Liked: 9

Quote Originally Posted by RudeDude View Post
    I spoke with my wife tonight and we decided a 8-9 hour trip one way would be too much for our 15-year-old dog. We will pass the Peru Tour and hope to see you guys at Nationals.
    Only 8-9 hr, you are practically in the same neighborhood
    Mark
    1990 Van Diemen, the Racing Machine, CM AutoX, 2016 Frontier
    You can try to make a street car into an autocrosser or you can do a lot less work and make a race car into a great autocrosser

Thread Information