Liked: 1

I just bought Jose Gonzalez's Legrand and am very pleased with the purchase. A lot of bang for the buck!

Good luck finding one.

Liked: 309

Default SportsRacer Forum?

Have you browsed the SportsRacer Fourm?

Within the SportsRacer fourm, I have seen a few of these cars come up for sale within the 18 months: http://dsrforum.yuku.com/search/text...ed_at&forum=14
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

Liked: 2

Quote Originally Posted by -pru- View Post
    Have you browsed the SportsRacer Fourm?

Within the SportsRacer fourm, I have seen a few of these cars come up for sale within the 18 months: http://dsrforum.yuku.com/search/text...ed_at&forum=14
    I have not yet! I won't have a chance to view either link for a few more hours. Thanks for the ideas! I'll check those out later today! If i find something good, i will probably post! But just to kinda help, i'm looking for a bare chassis that i can build up to my liking and work on and have the pride in something. (mainly i just want a staright chassis with good suspension geometry) or, a car thats in decent shape but needs work. Somewhere in 7 grand or less! Thanks for the time! It is greatly appreciated!
    -Zach

Liked: 309
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

Liked: 0

I put a big down payment on a Mk-27 to Red himself, and he saidly passed but I would still like to know where the car is...

Liked: 0

Mk 27; Can you say small, if I remember it had just an 88 inch wheelbase.
    Last edited by Reddog; 05.14.12 at 11:15 AM.

Liked: 2

Thanks! The only issue is, i DO want to upgrade and update a version. Which would require parting that lot out :| i dont want the body work either. But if you were willing to take out all the body component and such, then we may be able to work something out. but if not, thanks for your time!! I will let pops know about this and see what he has to say about it. And also, what would be needed to make it a full running car? And what all is needed to make it a roller?

Thread Information