Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default F1000 National Championship

I would like to take a moment to thank Mike Beauchamp for his tireless efforts in regard to all things F1000.

From being a "charter member", helping to establish the class way before I even had the slightest idea of how to correctly pronounce his name, promotion, identifying and attracting sponsors, leading up to establishing the F1000 National Championship for the past 3 years.

As many of the drivers who took part in that series are about to embark on the next phase of F 1000, we all owe a debt of gratitude to Mike.

I hope to see you at some races this year Mikey!

Regards, GC

Liked: 23

Default I second that

I would also like to thank Mike and everyone who puts their time away from family and career at no cost to further the good of this class. Even under some difficult moments. I have a few others to thank, but I think I'll wait to see ifl I finish Daytona this weekend.

So here's to you what ever the flavor is up there right now. Wish I could do that and a Brat in June. Maybe next year if I get a raise.

Brett

Liked: 273

I was wondering when someone was going to bring this up. Mike in my opinion has been the key guy behind turning this F1000 class into what it is now. He's certainly inspired many drivers to get involved in F1000... including myself.

Thanks Mike for being the awesome dude you are.
    Gary Hickman
    Edge Engineering Inc
    FB #76

Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Mike you definitely inspired and brought encouragement to so many new members and others looking in from classes to say.. hey this is a cool class and going to be a great one!!

thanks again for everything and your continued involvement to members and the class involved.
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

F1000champ

Although I only know Mike from phone calls, emails and the fact that he produced our wicked rear wing end plates for our Stohr to our exact specifications, it was Mike's work with the F1000 National Championship that inspired me to create the Formula 1000 Championship Series.

I applaud his tireless and unselfish efforts in building this class and attracting new drivers to F1000. For many, this was the first opportunity to race for national points and win prizes.

A big thanks and congrats goes out to you Mike.

Liked: 553

Mike is one of the people who make you feel good about being in a sport/community.

It would be hard to list all the things Mike has done to help the class, and me personally. I especially appreciate how he helped make the class attractive to racers on a budget, which played a key part in its early excitement and growth.

As an aside, it's fun to see Mike's Facebook posts about his boys karting. They are doing well. Plus he finds time to develop new and impressive custom race car parts. I don't know how he does it.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Liked: 80

i would also like to thank mike for his efforts to grow our class, i hope we can hang out at at least one race this year, btw i hope that new set up works better this season than it did at the run-offs! cheers, jeremy

Liked: 703

Wow, thanks! In reality, the thanks I get is from seeing the initial growth of this class and all the manufacturers jump in right away. When we created F1000, we never dreamed that would happen. Everybody has played a part in getting it to where it is now, so thanks are in order for lots of people!
    I just do it because it's such a great class, even with its flaws...
    I hope the class can weather the current storm and continue to grow in 2013!
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

www.gyrodynamics.net

Liked: 59

Mike is the man! I am wearing my Myst F1000 Tshirt right now!

Contributing Member Brandon Dixon's Avatar
    Liked: 127

Thanks Mike, just isn't enough from me. The F1000 National Championship benefitted me tremendously. The series motovated me and others to get out there and race the cars, which I believe is one of the biggest things that we can do to grow the class.

The support from his series let me run more races.

I continue to feel like I owe you one (or two or three), Mike...

Liked: 2

Default And aside from all this ---

Mike, a fellow Wisconsonite, also gives some pretty great deals on brakes!

Thanks, Mike!

Liked: 35

Good job Mike.... I am drinking a beer in your honor right now. And another in a bit... then some more...
    Scotty
    Est. 1990
    Taylor Race Engineering

Liked: 703

Mmmmmm....beeeeeeeeer...
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

www.gyrodynamics.net

Thread Information