Liked: 4

Default Mike Beauchamp - GyroDynamics - Go-Pro

If you are looking to buy a Go-Pro Camera, Mike is the guy. He provides absolutly the the best pre-sale and post-sale service. He shipped quickly, answered all my questions, reccommended accessories and even helped me determine the proper settings/resolution for my specific needs.

I'd not hesitate reccommending Mike to anyone who want's to buy one of these cameras.

Check out the Karting videos shot with his camera on youtube channel of Racer27and63.
    AMBROSE BULDO - Abuldo at AOL.com
    CURRENT: Mid Life Crisis Racing Chump/Lemons Sometime Driver (Dodge Neon)
    CURRENT: iKart Evo Rotax 125 Kart
    GONE: CITATION 87/93 FC - Loved that car
    GONE: VD RF-85FF , 1981 FIAT Spider Turbo

Liked: 11

Agree!

But not just go-pro's... he makes a fantastic diffuser amoung other things.

www.gyrodynamics.net
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Thread Information