Liked: 0

For Sale Jason Knuteson's F500 National Championship(s) Car

I've decided to sell my car at the end of this season. The car can be picked up the way it comes off the track at the Run-Offs!

This car has (2) Championship titles, (4) Run-Offs Poles, (2) June Sprints, Regional Title(s), Many...Many National wins, and almost every track record in the Midwest and Southeast.

The Scorpion is a 2006 and has never been crashed or damage done to the frame. All bodywork is Carbon fiber, lite weight wheels and hubs, Carbon fiber crush structure, Carbon Airbox and Air Scoop, along with Carbon fiber interior panels.
    Nothing on this car is more then 1 season old as it relates to the rod end, 4-link, all bearings, brakes, rear axle, wiring, dash assembly...etc.

The car is 100% top notch and prepared to the highest level I assure you! Full set of spares are included with the car along with spare wheels and rains.

Please email me if you are a serious buyer. $17,850.00 (less the radios)

Jason Knuteson
    jkak@hotmail.com
    317-502-2492

Liked: 111

So what is next, Jason?

Default 2006 scorpion

Quote Originally Posted by Jason K View Post
    I've decided to sell my car at the end of this season. The car can be picked up the way it comes off the track at the Run-Offs!

This car has (2) Championship titles, (4) Run-Offs Poles, (2) June Sprints, Regional Title(s), Many...Many National wins, and almost every track record in the Midwest and Southeast.

The Scorpion is a 2006 and has never been crashed or damage done to the frame. All bodywork is Carbon fiber, lite weight wheels and hubs, Carbon fiber crush structure, Carbon Airbox and Air Scoop, along with Carbon fiber interior panels.
    Nothing on this car is more then 1 season old as it relates to the rod end, 4-link, all bearings, brakes, rear axle, wiring, dash assembly...etc.

The car is 100% top notch and prepared to the highest level I assure you! Full set of spares are included with the car along with spare wheels and rains.

Jason Knuteson
    jkak@hotmail.com
    317-502-2492
    what

Default 2006 scorpion

Quote Originally Posted by Jason K View Post

Jason Knuteson
    jkak@hotmail.com
    317-502-2492
    what
    what is thy best you cant do

Thread Information