Liked: 0

Default Noble Methods Seminar from the 90's

I was just going through some old files and found mention of a couple of seminars that Bill Noble did in the 90's. I had forgotten all about them. One was in California and another maybe Detroit. Anyway I do know we produced some audio tapes from the California seminar. There might have been a video as well.

Do any of you have the tapes or materials that came from those seminars? Bill was great about sending that stuff out and saying 'just send it back sometime". So we eventually ran out. I would love to have a copy...

Thanks,
    Lisa

Default Tapes

Hi Lisa,

I have a set of the tapes, not the best sound quality, but I can mail them out to you if you'd like.

Dennis

I can convert content on cassette to digital files if you need it.
    FV Lynx/B #8

Thread Information