Liked: 5

Default Contingency Money-Formula Car Challenge

Just rec'd my check today for the series payout & I'd like to thank Moses Smith Racing for his support. It's pretty awesome when you have a payout further down the points tier which is where I ended up. Moses & Telo @ World Speed run a great series & I'm looking forward to the upcoming season.

Cheers.

Bruce
    FM92

Liked: 9

Default The rest of the story

Yeah but what they didn't tell ya is that you got the "Postet Boy" bonus for being a gentleman racer with a George Clooney smile.

Uh-oh......I feel a race report coming on.
    Ted/FM # 13
    Shoe String Racing
    On a Wing & a Prayer

Liked: 5

Default Race Report

Scoop,

We'll see you & Wade next weekend & of course I'm hoping for some favorable press. How's the wife & kids by the way.

Bruce

Liked: 9

Default You pullin' a non-sequitur on me?

"Favorable press?"
    Oh wait, that's actually an oxymoron. Well, anyway, good luck with that. You know when I'm in the paddock you better race hard and hope harder that I got Bill or Stew or Derry to have fun with in the race report. Otherwise I'll be writing about you and the "John brothers" going at it.

On another note, maybe I'll interview Ben, the "series official" and delve into some of the lesser known and scrutinized series regs. And maybe I'll set up shop as a paddock lawyer (or is that liar-er-er) with some ready made cookie cutter protests. You know, for when the points get close and some real money is on the line and ya gotta come up with a protest in 30 minutes.

As Calvin said to Hobbs, "I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal."

Hmmmmm, this season might be kinda different.
    Ted/FM # 13
    Shoe String Racing
    On a Wing & a Prayer

Thread Information