F1000champ

Default Over 50,000 page views!!!

Formula 1000 Championship Series website
    reaches over 50,000 page views

Cape Coral, FL (February 27, 2012) - The Formula 1000 Championship Series website has received over 50,000 page views since its beginning in May of 2011 and the inaugural season hasn’t even started yet.

“We are receiving views from all across North America, as well as, from Europe, Australia, Asia and South America,” commented F1000’s Jon Lewis. “It’s great to see the interest in our Championship and it can only get better as we begin our season in May.”

The Formula 1000 Championship Series recently announced its new shortcut address F1000.CO which will be the new destination for viewers interested in the Championship. The original destination F1000champ.com will also remain in effect.

The Formula 1000 Championship Series features a 10 race calendar in the eastern half of North America with cars and races that resemble a junior version of Formula 1. Races can be watched on-demand at F1000TV.com and SpeedcastTV.com. For more information visit: www.F1000.co.

Liked: 384

Congratulations,Jon.
    Mark my words in three years time it will be 500'000.
    You're on right track and hope you're efforts get highly appreciated.
    I hope in few years time your total price purse will be large enough for three best guys make good middle class living running your series.
    In 5 years hopefully one of them will be me.
    Best of luck to you and you're series if there is anything you might need that i could accommodate here in west coast don't hesitate to ask.
    Your series gives real hope to young racers go up open wheel ladder and amateur racers to make some extra cash.
    Thank you and godspeed.
    Maris Kazia ,CEO
    EuroKraft Inc Racing
    Circuito do Sol
    2014 Radical SR 3 RSX, 2x Tatuus FA 01
    BMW HP2 .BMW K1200 R.Porsche 996 Carerra 4s

F1000champ

Thank you Maris. I don't know if our Championship will ever get as big as you predict, but we're looking forward to growing it. Time will tell.
    Last edited by F1000champ; 02.28.12 at 9:37 AM.

Contributing Member Richard Dziak's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Jon:

Your success is dominated by your professionalism and many others helping to make your F1000 Championship a world class event. While one man is always the leader, such as yourself, there have so many people who have played a major role in developing the F1000 Class. One such person is Mike Beauchamp. Although I have never met Mike, his efforts have been relentless in building this class with first class sponsors willing to donate both products and money to so many racers over the past several years.

Now, Jon you have elevated the F1000 class to new horizons with the F1000 National Champioship Series. Your personal efforts can only lead to more awareness and interest to a great class of racing. More important you have made a great attempt to elevate the amateur racer into a semi-professional with the F1000 Championship. The winner of this year's 2012 Championship will become a well respected owner/driver who may have the opportunity to advance his own career in a higher class of competition, thanks to your efforts.

It should be an exciting year for F1000 and I for one, will be watching each event closely.

Keep up the terrific work that you have already started.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Former Phoenix F1K-07 F1000 #77 owner/driver
    email: sonewmexico@gmail.com

F1000champ

Thank you Richard,

You are correct. This is more than a one person deal. Mike has done a terrific job with F1000 and so have Thomas Copeland and Nicholas Belling on the west coast. I also couldn't have put this all together without the support of all our sponsors and the support of all the teams that have already registered for the season.

Putting the Formula 1000 Championship Series together has been a labor of love. Although we've been able to accomplish much in the last year to put the Series together, it really hasn't seemed like work to me. It's been a lot of fun and I've enjoyed renewing some relationships I've had in the past and forming new ones with our sponsors. It's also been great dealing with all our teams and drivers and feeling their excitement.

Now come the events, and its our staff and our teams that will help make the show run smoothly. It's certainly not a one man show. The F1000 ball was already in play, I just took the ball and ran with it.

Thread Information