As my racing career has come to an end and my Phoenix F1000 was recently sold and is headed east to Virginia International Raceway, I want to thank Dustin Wright for building such a quality formula race car. Over the past years the Phoenix performed flawlessly and Dustin was always available to answer questions and personally maintain the car annually with his personal inspections, and upgrades. I could not have asked for a better racing machine. While there have been advancements within the F1000 class, my Phoenix F1K.07 will continue to be a crowd pleaser and a very competitive car. While there are many constructors who have emerged since securing my Phoenix, this car is remains one heck of a racing machine.

With any product or brand, positive testimonials by the owners are the best way to thank a builder.

Thanks Dustin Wright for the flawless performance that you provided in the build and most of all, the excitement and thrill of owning and driving a Formula F1000 race car. It was a blast. I highly recommend the Phoenix brand to anyone considering a F1000 race car or entering this class for the first time. The Phoenix will be missed, but now rises to the occasion with a new owner.

And also thanks to ApexSpeed for such a invaluable website that is truely here to assist formula owners, drivers and just people who love formula racing.