Liked: 151

Default Used First Equipment

With the large number of people converting cars I've been asked to check with our members to see who might have equipment they might find surplus to their effort. Send me what you have and I'll try to match you up with a buyer.

This is what people have been asking for:

Used tires for driver's schools
    Rain tires used
    Beams
    Disks
    Calipers
    Wheels

These are all available new (except the tires) so unless you'd be willing to sell at under retail don't bother.

Liked: 190

Default Join up, get a deal

Robert,

Might have some tires for free, but they will have plenty of heat cycles.

Need to check with Butch. Got a number of those "scruffy" beam center sections that should go for a low price. Especially to newbies.

I think Lance has a set of steel wheels that he could sell for cheap.
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 02.13.12 at 5:57 PM.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 151

Default Great

Wow!!!

That takes car of a couple of needs. Thank you very much! I'm sure there is more stuff out there. Some drivers have told me they don't like a certain brand of wheels because they require spacers. Maybe now is the time to upgrade and you can look for the old ones on the grid. Spacers are only $12 per wheel so its not a big deal.

FYI My commission is zero$

Liked: 25

[FONT=Calibri]Robert,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]As I get my car put together I will have some spare items I no longer need. So far I have a steering rack and a dry sump tank that I will not be using, both are available. I will probably have more after I am done building my car.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]I also have a set of wheels mounted with older Goodyear rain tires that I can lend out for use at the school if needed.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]I am happy to assist at the school this spring if help is needed to keep the cars running. I know I would have never gotten through school without help so I am happy to pay back the sport. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Sam[/FONT]

Liked: 1

I have front and rear discs,but they are set up for 4x130mm $80 for all four plus shipping.

Liked: 2

I've got 2 rear rotors that someone can have.They are 4 x 4".One of the lugs is loose,(it is a 1/2 x 20 bolt threaded in from the rear),I just changed the pair,so the other one is O.K. Free to a good home.I will ship,but I won't pay for the shipping,or I can brimg to one of the events. I also have an oil tank that fits within the confines of a caracal roll bar,16" wide at the top,8" wide at the bobbom,11" tall,and 2 1/4" thick,holds 1 gallon.
    Made of steel,HEAVY,pics available soon.Also free to a good home.

Contributing Member steve everard's Avatar
    Liked: 11

Default gauges

I have nealy new VDO gauges for oil temp oil pressure , half price.

send pm
    Steve

Liked: 53

Quote Originally Posted by fv58 View Post
    I have front and rear discs,but they are set up for 4x130mm $80 for all four plus shipping.
    I'd be interested in these if they are still available.

G.
    G. Brian Metcalf
    72 AutoD MK4
    1991 Mysterian M2
    2014 ALR73 FV/FST

Liked: 1

Yes, these are still available contact me at djsatterley@yahoo.com or 734-660-1024 thanks Dave

Thread Information