Liked: 0

Default isuperbikes international bikes order problem

hi everyone , i am a newbie in this forum , i am a located half way around the world, i do upgrades for bikes and cars and sell them here, i have had great service with isupebikes international last year they sent us a 1000rr upgraded and it was built right, anyway i have 5 other customer looking for bikes to be upgraded to i contacted sal and we made a deal for 5 bikes , and the guy did his part of the deal and built the bikes as he claims,bills of sale were sent , titles were sent and signed by us as well, i have never had any problems and maybe little lack of communication, now on dec 28 2011 or so , sal contacted me that his contract will not be renewed and he will not be working there anymore , and i am assigned a new person to handle my new deals ,although i have no info about the current orders i am stuck with ,the bikes that were bought and then upgraded which costed above 40000k dollars, i understand that he left the company and i wish him the best but leaving a customer overseas just like that with no info or anything is really bad , several days later an email was sent to me about how busy they are cleaning and getting rid of the wear house and their final orders and wht ever and they are sorry for lack communication, i keep on asking them i need to speak to someon over the phone to know where are my bikes and what happened , are they shipped ? if so whats the tracking , if not why the delay , and no one gets back to me , one of the bikes is owned by a very connected guy in our country and if i dont answer to him very soon i will be in trouble,
    i am not here to bash anyone or start a scam report , i am desprete and sal should not have just left my orders just simply like that without even telling me whts going , all their phones are disconnected , their address has been changed , and sal's personal line no one picks up , maybe some of you would tell me why didnt i google their company and read more info about them!! , their was alot of unclear things,bad reviews etc etc but honeslty i have not had nothing but the best from them , so before i start taking actions and think something is wrong and act on it with the american embassy and hire ppl to take over or fly over there with the docs and everything , simple if someone would do the favor by passing this msg to him or his recent company owner, cuz this is not fair, i am the middleman in this deal and everyone is asking for info about their bikes and soon ppl will ask for their money !!
    and wht i get is email telling me to be patient and sorry for the delay with no info what so ever .
    sorry for my bad english , since its not my first language .
    thanks everyone and if i posted in the wrong place or anything like that , i apologise , i just see sal is active in this forum or was , and this forum is one of the best thats why i wanted to share . and seek for help or thoughts
    finally today i have emailed them again and again and again explaining how serious is the situation and no one answers like always , if in a couple of days no one answers , and when they do they answer with -->sir we are working on yours orders ill just confirm the bad thoughts i have in mind and act on how to fight it cuz everytime someone emails me they cant even scan me simple paperowork and claim don’t have printers or scanners WTF ! we are in 2012
    p.s i have sent personals msgs to sal in this forum with no response as well , i also have spoken to attorney general RAY COOPER about the situation , they are just waiting for me to open a claim and might fly over there, i was also advised to hire a private investigator to get as much info about each person working in that company and where they are! in order to take action on the situation , but i dont wana go to that route because i still have faith in this company ,i was told sal finished all the orders before he left the company on the 28/12/2011 and today is 15/1/2012 and they claim their hands are full , and i will be notified with the updates on my crates !!they dont even wana speak over the phone and claim they have no one but in the same time someone replies to the emails !!why would this person dont wana talk over the phone or send me my paperwork i have no clue !! everything is weird ,i am open to suggestions ,ideas, or any kind of feedbacks
    thank you everyone and sorry to bother you
    moe

i

Liked: 11

Related company? Seem to remember reading they were one in the same...

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44150
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

well actually i heared they are brothers or something like that , but sal was always good , yes their was delays and unanswered calls but they delivered what they were asked to make , i am shocked on how they are treating me as a customer after buying not one bike but 5 !!

this was his last email -->To all my customer,

I am sorry that I have not been as active on the phones (the sales office blames me for not being able to take any calls due to my excessive dyno time. I have probably logged 30 hours on the dyno this past week!). I have been locked in the dungeon in the back for the past week. From 12/26/11-12/31/11 was my last week. I had to complete my part of the projects. I have been given this chance to write all of my customers to inform them that my employment time is up and will not be back. It just did not workout anymore for me so I will not be returning. I can not share the details of the situation but I have enjoyed my time here and with the customers that I have worked with.

I have made arrangements to have the shipping documents forwarded to each customer. I wish everyone the best for 2012.

Happy New Year,
    Sal

and then someone else starts emailing me with excuses and things that dont make sense for example when i ask for bills of sale they say , they dont have printers!! when i ask to speak to someone even the owner him self they reply their is no staff !!

then who is handling the orders and who is replying and cant even represent him/her self with accurate details , i am gathering all my paperwork, titles,bills of sales and keep them ready .

Liked: 1417

Lots of threads here on ApexSpeed in the F1000 section about these yahoos. One fairly recent, too. They aren't welcome here, but welcome to you! I hope your situation is resolved better than many who have already had issues with these guys.

Liked: 8

Default Don't delay

These guys are crooks. Contact the attorney general and start the complaint. I would also suggest contacting a local lawyer and begin a legal process.

As someone who was "taken" over an engine deal (not by these guys) I feel sad for you. Do all you can to find these guys before the trail goes cold.

Best of luck and I am sorry to hear that you trusted the wrong people.

Tom
    Tom Owen
    Owner - Browns Lane and Racelaminates.com

thank you very much for the warm welcoming , i hope as well they are good to me same way i expect . because i was a good customer and i dont deserve being treated like that .

moe

Default locatin

problem is my location i am half way in the other side of the world , and i feel lost since usa is not my country i am not familiar with legal rights ,lawyers , but i will do my best in finding the best solution because i trust my higher power will be in my side .

problem is this happened last year , the order took a while to build the race 1000r and their was lack of communication etc etc but they delievered just fine , actually i was dealin with sal only , and he was good to me thats why i came back for an order that costs over 55000 dollars and i am just freaking out . but i still have hope

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Well, you've gotta have the record for farthest-reaching scam perpetrated by these guys. Good luck.

I tried buying an engine from Superbikes International last March. By May I had been given several different excuses why I hadn't received it. They were: 1) it had been shipped (not true) 2)they were behind in shipping things out(probably not true) 3)it was shipped to their other warehouse by mistake.(probably not true). The final straw was when I got a 600cc motor not the GSXR 1000 I had ordered. Their comment was they must have sent my motor overseas and they were still looking for it. Since I was the victim of fraud I called my credit card company and they reversed the charges. I will never deal with those idiots again.

actually my first order was accurate and the bike was more than amazing , thats why i got loads of customers over here cuz it was beaten everyone in its class, but i dont know whats going on now . i am contacting 3 lawyers as we speak and scanning all docs to the attorney general department of justice NC to see what they can do and what i am suppose to do ,
    i dont know how to explain my situation but i cant even sleep at night its that bad

a quick headsup , i just recieved my bills of sale and i was promised for the shipping docs to be sent tommorow . lets see how it goes . everything is in pause now , but i have everything ready , because the person i was dealing with left the company so i have no clue who am i dealing with now , so i need to be ready for anything . ill keep you guys posted for any updates ,

i also may have other customers willing for upgraded bikes or stock bikes to be upgraded in a legit company , if anyone knows or suggests a company please pm me .

looking for gsxr's 1000 and busas , 2008 and above ,

Default isuperbikes

hi everyone latest news is i decided to work with Consumer Protection Division
    NC Department of Justice ray kooper and see how we can resolve this .

Post Ray Kooper's number and I will call him regarding my problem as well.

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default It's actually spelled with a "C"...

Contact Information

Attorney General’s Office

9001 Mail Service Center
    Raleigh, NC 27699-9001

Phone: (919) 716-6400
    Fax: (919) 716-6750

well sadly they didnt help me and told me that my problem is not an individual problem its a company problem and they only handle personal individual cases , although i stated clearly i am a person by my self and i just helped ordering bikes for other ppl so we are not a company or anything i do this as a hobby to build high performance cars and bikes , and even when i replied back they totally ignored me . i dont know maybe its because i am too far away so ppl dont wana bother or its racial am not sure , but if you think about it it might have happened to any of you , anyway i am handling it in a different way now with private investigators and lawyers it would have been better if it started with the help of NORTH CAROLINA ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE but hey life is tough and we grow by pain and learn from it , i hope no one in life suffers what i am suffering after someone just steals you for over 55000 dollars to be accurate , emails , bills of sales, titles,receipt of money transfer in their account , its an easy case but no one wants to help or was going to help but now the lord is helping me and i trust in my higher power . god bless you all

Contributing Member a. pettipas's Avatar
    Liked: 84

amen

Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar
    Liked: 1

moe contact david burkett.

he is a good lawyer who is building a case against isuperbikes. I am sure you can work with him to help your efforts in recovering your money.
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

thanks alot ..

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default I know it won't help recover the money,

but are you located far enough away from the US that an Honour Killing might not be a viable option?

i am more than 16 hours away by plane , all i care about is getting my order as simple as that or money back .
    thank you for your feedback

Liked: 84

Are these the same jokers that have been scamming everyone: ACmoto, SHY Motorsports, MRE Motors, Shaher Yousef, Moe (Mahmoud) Yousef, Ibraham Yousef ??

These guys are bad news....I've never heard so much bad **** about one company in my life. They sold a ton of stuff, they'd have a successful business (especially in this economy) if they didn't ripped everyone off.
    It's obviously the law moves in slow motion and they get away with doing this crap over and over, someone needs to go there and give them a smack down old school style. A week in ICU and I promise they'd think twice about screwing over the next person.
    I'm sure whatever country they came from would have cut off both hands by now....

the person i made the deal with was named SAL YOUSEF AKA SAFA YOUSEF, thats my understanding ,i think their all related although their was a thread back in 2009 when sal was making clear for everyone that he has no connections with other companies your mentioning ,

cutting off hands is only in saudi by the way , so where ever there from doesnt have that rule.

Contributing Member Thomas Copeland's Avatar
    Liked: 165

John, I think the way it goes (if I remember my time in Saudi Arabia correctly) is that they hack off your left (dirty) hand first, then then whack the right foot off right at the ankle, then then the right (clean) hand, then they take an ear, then the other ear, then other little pieces before finally getting to point where you can't even hop on one leg anymore.

If these bums lived in the land of mullah's they'd be pretty much whittled down to stumps by now.

nop , its depending on what you steal , how many warnings you got , then it starts with the hand u stole with , then the other one , then its ur foot , i guess by then no one will steal again lool , but anyway these rules were back in the time , now everything is more chilled out, their was never an ear in the subject at all

anyway i hope this thread focus;s on how not to fall or get hurt like i did where ever the person is , religion etc etc and how we can all help if we can simple as that . because in the end we are all human and we make mistakes , but the weird part is SAL has been always good to me always stood up to his word and makes great bikes and he is amazing in tuning , i have no clue what happened or whats going , right now i am dealing in this matter in ways i cant describe in details at the moment , but soon everything will reveal and by then ill catch the next flight so i can make sure to get the bikes where ever they are the money back if am lucky , only problem is 1 out 10 lawyers, investigators, etc etc,cares about my case no matter what money i lost ,as mentioned before its maybe since i am not in the USA,racial issues or the case it self not sure yet , but we will see, i always believe that anything happens for a reason and maybe the lord doesn't want me to get these customers their bikes now and make a profit or that i should grew in some sort , i dont know yet , not saying being 55000 dollars less and its peoples money as well is something easy , but hey what can i do . wish you all the best .

Well, I might have been off on the sequencing a bit. It was something like 30 or so years ago. All I meant was these guys don't mess around. I know the first time I ever saw someone get his head chopped off (when I was 15) it sure left an impression on me. Too bad about the ears not being in play, that might have been interesting. But I did from time to time see some guys walking around Riyadh without their left hands and I know they didn't lose it playing camel polo.

Hope you finally resolve this and get your engines. There are a lot of players and wannabes out there. I know cause I've been burned buying racing gear myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Copeland View Post
    I know the first time I ever saw someone get his head chopped off (when I was 15) it sure left an impression on me.
    um, what?

Yeah, I was only standing 10 feet away when they did it too (give or take 20 or so feet I was a kid and nearly wetting myself when I saw it so distance memory a little shaky). Seeing something like that will make you an honest joe awfully quick.

Back to our regularity schedule topic: engine thievery....(or sumpin' like that)....

I guess I'm still stuck on that sentence, but maybe I'm the only one here that has not witnessed multiple beheadings.

well yes they do it in public to make it a lesson for other ppl , and you know saudi has the least theft rate , i guess you know why , right or wrong thats not what i care about but its working fine and people think 100000 times before ripping off someone or stealing thing , they only cut heads or public hanging for criminals that rape,child abuse,sick stuff that if someone did it to any member of your family i bet you , you will not just smile to them, just like in the usa you guys inject ppl with stuff or electric shock them , they have their own way , and a study has been shown that cutting heads is the least pain the person feels , i sure dont wana be in that place though pain or no pain but what do i know i am not from saudi or ever been there its close to me though .

thank you for your support

Thread Information