Ayrton Triolo joins the 2012 Formula 1000 Championship Series

Naples, FL (January 13, 2012) – TTM Racing announced today the signing of Ayrton Triolo from Saskatoon, Canada as a driver for the team’s Formula 1000 Championship operation. At just 18 years of age, the young Canadian talent has proven to be a formidable force in open-wheel racing.

“We are very excited to have Ayrton on our team,” stated TTM boss. “Ayrton comes to us from one of the best training grounds in Canada and has learned a great deal from his participation in the Ontario Formula Ford Championship. We look forward to placing him on top of the podium in the Formula 1000 Championship Series.”

"I'm honored to join a team like TTM Racing and continue my career path, they have a history that runs deep into motorsports," said Triolo. "I can't wait to get some experience in the F1000 Phoenix car, the standing starts and utilizing full aerodynamics, downforce & racing slicks. This will be a dramatic change from the F1600! Thanks to everyone for putting this together and making it all possible.” Ayrton would also like to thank all his past and present corporate partners for helping me to get here, www.cwrebar.com ; www.hcdrapery.com ; www.raceglobe.com ; www.frpmfg.com .

Ayrton Triolo is one of Canada's brightest up and coming racers. Ayrton is carving a mark in the racing world and is focused on achieving his aspirations of reaching the upper echelons of the professional racing world. He sees the Formula 1000 Championship Series as a springboard that will launch him into achieving a professional racing career.

The season kicks off on in May at Mosport Int’l Raceway in Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada. For more information about Ayrton Triolo visit: www.AyrtonTriolo.com
###