Liked: 0

Default 1999 FM For Sale

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I’ve thoroughly enjoyed running FMs for the last few years, and it may be a mistake, but I bought an FE this November and my 1999 FM is for sale for $18,250. This car won the SE Division in 2011 and finished 5th at the Runoffs in 2009 and 2010. Engine rebuilt and sealed by Drummond in August, 2010 so it has one season on this motor. Transmission blueprinted by Taylor Race Engineering about 12 months ago. The car had a new fuel cell installed and new shift forks last year (if you are new to these cars this is important - the fuel cells and shift forks have been failing in a lot of cars after about 10 years – you won’t have to worry about that). The car also has a new shift linkage installed this year. Shocks were rebuilt by Koni in 2011. Mechanically the car is very solid and had the best of the performance updates installed. The car needs a good paint freshening up for a new season, which I have tried to account for in the price. Here are some more details:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Car Upgrades[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]- [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Motec Data system (Digital Dash with Shift Lights, Alarms, Accelerometer)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]- [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Aluminum Calipers[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]- [/FONT][FONT=Arial]New waterpump / Improved Aluminum Waterpump Housing[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]- [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Double Adjustable Koni Shocks[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]3 Sets of wheels (Three sets will save you lots of money/time)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Tires: New Goodyear Rain Tires, Custom cut set of Intermediates, Two sets practice slicks
    MK Alignment bars
    Star Mazda FM Cover
    Spare Rear Wing[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Spare Sidepods (2 sets)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Custom seat[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Quick Jack
    Many Spares included: Rod ends, jets, radiators, , other[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Many extra gears, short and long stack

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Contact Curt Harrelson at (256) 603-6036 or e-mail at khurt8@comcast.net[/FONT]
    Pictures are attached. Thanks.

[/FONT]

Liked: 0

Sorry about the late post - Down payment received on car and sale pending. Thanks for all the interest.

Crt

Liked: 4

Liked: 17

Quote Originally Posted by tmurph View Post

Guessing you will be driving a different car this year and joining the open wheel group.
    Dave Cutchins
    Stohr F-1000

Contributing Member Jerry Santucci 33's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default congrats murph

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee Ya --- Jer
    "Use to be" --- CF #33

Liked: 1

I wish i saw this before it sold, i sure would have liked to take alot of equipment off your hands and talk about campaigning a FM in the south east.

<<< New FM driver from huntsville, al as well

Thread Information