Liked: 0

Default Where to buy new clutches

I am new to F500 and I am thinking of buying a new set of clutches. So I was hoping
    for some GOOD ADVICE. I know there are lots of folks out there that will sell them
    to you but I would like to get the best bang for the buck. I am wanting:
    Primary: Polaris P85
    Secondary: Artic Cat

I have read several post on the subject but was really hoping to check all of the available options if I could.

Thanks,
    John

Contributing Member
    Liked: 10

Default Buying clutches

Mitchell Racing Services, 317-490-6514 ask for Leon.
    QRE Racing, 914-469-7067 ask for Mike a.k.a. "Q" between 3:30 and 7:30PM is best.

There are other places you can buy clutches but these two can give you advice (information) on setup. Clutching setup info is more important then just being a source of hardware.

Liked: 68

Call Mike at QRE - he'll set you up with a good baseline clutch pair and help you figure it out. He's one of the most helpful guys you'll meet in racing....
    Marshall Mauney

Milwaukee Region

Liked: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Mauney View Post
    Call Mike at QRE - he'll set you up with a good baseline clutch pair and help you figure it out. He's one of the most helpful guys you'll meet in racing....
    I just spoke to mike quardini this weekend and he is putting an order in for clutches. Give him a call.

Liked: 14

Quote Originally Posted by johnannz View Post
    I just spoke to mike quardini this weekend and he is putting an order in for clutches. Give him a call.
    Ditto on mike being a nice guy, spent lat two months finishing my car. Work is first rate!

Liked: 0

Default Thanks For the info Guys!!!!

Hey thanks guys for the info. Unfortunatly got several matters to attend to
    before season starts so wish me luck!
    Happy Holidays everyone and hopefully we'll see ya'll at the track soon.

John

Thread Information