Liked: 0

Default Used tires free to good home 28 ov em

I have 7 complete sets of used tires with the new car I just got. The guy was racing
    a time or two on a set and saving them for his wife to do solo events with. I am not
    going to use them if someone wants them just come pick them up. I am just south
    of Birmingham, Al. These would be really great for someone running some solos and
    just wanted some rubber to play on. I will hold them for a few weeks and then I will
    toss. In case you were wondering the tires are for a F500. Call or email me
    my email is johnnewcomb62at yahoo dot com and my cell is 205-three six five-6059

Thanks,
    John Newcomb TIRES GONE, THANKS GUYS!!!!!!
    Last edited by johnnewcomb62; 12.07.11 at 9:40 PM. Reason: sold

Thread Information