Liked: 0

Default 2002 FM For Sale * SOLD *

As much as I hate to sell this car I can't leave it sit an not use it. My boys are at the age which they can start racing go karts. It is only right that I spend most of my time enjoying their racing for a while.

So here it goes.

2002 FM
    SCCA and Midwest Council Log books
    Motec Data system w/ Beacon
    Alum and Iron Calipers
    2 sets of spare rims. 1 with rains and 1 with slicks
    Align bars - front and rear
    FM Cover
    Spare nose - to match
    Spare Rear Wing - to match
    Extra Weber carb
    Spares package also included: Heims, jets, sheer plates, wing pieces, Ignition spares, various parts and pieces also included.
    Extra gears, Short and long stack

Car was just gone thru and inspected and heims replaced as necessary 3 races ago.
    Motor has 3 races on fresh Drummond build
    Shocks have 3 races on Pro parts build
    Transaxle has 1 race on Williams build

You won't find a cleaner and better maintained car out there for sale. This car needs nothing to go to the track and win races.

Sad day for me. I can say when my kids are older I will be buying another one of these cars. This class is just to much fun. I hope it goes to a good home.

$ 24,000.00

Call or e-mail any questions.
    car is located outside of Milwaukee Wisconsin and can be seen about any time. Kept in a heated shop.

Many more picture available via e-mail upon request.

Brian Julien
    Cell - 1-414-861-8825
    e-mail - brian@julienshade.com

Last edited by Bdog85; 12.15.11 at 10:47 AM.

Liked: 1432

I've seen this car around the CenDiv for years. Indeed a very well cared for car. Always struck me as one of those cars that is not nickle-and-dimed for a budget. Very clean too.

Liked: 0

Car is Sold.

Thank you Apex Speed.

Thread Information