Liked: 29

Default November event / Enduro

If you've not see PAS in action and are in the Phoenix area come and check us out. The main track at Firebird will be used and Sunday includes an enduro for formula cars with a mandatory stop to refuel - always a lot of fun to watch. Spectators are welcome and as always free.
    John H.
    Reynard 88SF

Liked: 1112

I saw a black FC out there yesterday during the 13:00 session but that wasn't you, was it? Only got a few laps. I hope there wasn't anything serious wrong..

I'll be there December 17th for sure. I do love the West Track. My brother will be driving his new (to him, formerly Marshall's from Norm Lies) 94 EuroSwift, too.

I'll be in the prettiest car in Arizona, going a lot slower than it deserves..
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post
    I saw a black FC out there yesterday during the 13:00 session but that wasn't you, was it? Only got a few laps. I hope there wasn't anything serious wrong..

I'll be there December 17th for sure. I do love the West Track. My brother will be driving his new (to him, formerly Marshall's from Norm Lies) 94 EuroSwift, too.

I'll be in the prettiest car in Arizona, going a lot slower than it deserves..
    That would have Been Michael Williams from the Tucson ares, he has made most of the races this year.

My car is all apart while I freshen the engine... plan was have it ready for December - But those have changes as I just bought a low mileage engine with all the latest updates (and 2 more HP then Jeff Watson's Van Diemen ) and am not sure if it will all be together by then.

If my car isn't ready I'll at least be out to watch, lt will be nice to see you guys out there - doesn't matter how slow as long as you're having fun . Wonder if Jen's has a EFF rental I'd fit in ...
    John H.
    Reynard 88SF

Quote Originally Posted by azjc View Post
    That would have Been Michael Williams from the Tucson area..

<bobbit>

doesn't matter how slow as long as you're having fun . Wonder if Jen's has a EFF rental I'd fit in ...
    I thought that was Michael. I usually only catch a glimpse of him as he goes by. Several times per session. Even with a blue flag to warn me he's rarely close enough to see in my mirrors for very long. But, yes, I'm certainly having fun. Last month I was clearly the fastest 3-cylinder car out there for a couple of the sessions. Same plug wire both times and I think I have it fixed.

And, yes, Jens has *two* rentals and probably nobody lined up for that day. No guarantee you'll fit in the DB1 but there's an older (I believe) VD that ought to fit anyone.
    Caldwell D9B - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post

And, yes, Jens has *two* rentals and probably nobody lined up for that day. No guarantee you'll fit in the DB1 but there's an older (I believe) VD that ought to fit anyone.
    ...the VD might just fit... interesting.
    John H.
    Reynard 88SF

$650 for a day - he's probably losing money at that rate but uses it to seduce folks into the group. You also get Lisa's hospitality.
    Caldwell D9B - Sold

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

It's a T644 Lola, yellow and John, you will fit. It is also a fast car and has won several events with renters driving. Careful John, you might get hooked on EFF !

Liked: 2

I was out Saturday hangin' out taking pics. Maybe mid next year I'll have the Vector ready to go. Until then it's gym time.

Cheers,
    Kurt
    Man will race anything. It's in his blood. His Soul. He must.

Kurtis C. Shirley MacLane FV (sold), Lola T644 (sold), Murray FK1 FST (sold), Vector MG-95FF (sold), PRS 82F (sold), Lola T340... AKA PRS82F

John, sorry to have misled you but the yellow Lola that was a rental is now owned by Tom Kaminsky. Only you would know if you can squeeze into the DB1. Jens is trying to get his Rinland PRS together in time for the December event as another rental/personal car (he's parking the DB6 - can't support rental customers, several arrive&drives, and also drive at the same time it seems) but I wouldn't count on it and don't know if you'd want to be the guy to initially sort it. The DB1 is available, though.
    Caldwell D9B - Sold

Thread Information