Classifieds Super License Messenger Racing's Avatar
    Liked: 160

Default WTB Fixed Layshaft MK 9 1st gear

I am helping a young lady move up from karting to road racing in Formula Ford. We are taking delivery of a 84 Citation FF soon and since I am an old CM guy I plan on getting her out at some autocross events to let her learn the car and techniques. I will co-drive to help her learn before we move up to track days.

We will need a fixed layshaft 1st gear for the MK 9. I had three at one time for my CM DB-2 Swift but over the years I got rid of them and of course now wish I hadn't.

Anybody have a good used one they will part with. I am negotiable on the ratio.

Thanks,

Jay Messenger
    Messenger Racing
    Muleshoe Texas USA

You can email me at muleshoeracer [ at ] yahoo dot com

Liked: 9

Autocross is a great way to get cost effective practice, good advice.
    Sorry, no extra lay shafts here.
    Mark
    1990 Van Diemen, the Racing Machine, CM AutoX, 2016 Frontier
    You can try to make a street car into an autocrosser or you can do a lot less work and make a race car into a great autocrosser

Classifieds Super License Messenger Racing's Avatar
    Liked: 160

Default Got one!

Got one coming. Thanks.

Jay Messenger

Thread Information