Liked: 232

Default New Track, Eastern PA

http://alpinesignature.com/

A lawyer, "car nut" and friend from PA told me the track north/northeast of Allentown PA has just received Commonweath Court Approvel (appeal dimissed - I read the Court's opinion) to proceed with construction.

location: Alpine is located just 6-miles west of Wind Gap and PA Route 33 in Eldred Township, Monroe County, Pennsylvania. It’s only 12-miles north of the Lehigh Valley, 75 miles west of New York City and 75 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Just minutes from I-80, Rt. 33, I-78, or I-476 (the Pennsylvania Turnpike) - south of East Stroudsburg.

I guess it is in the vein of Monticello MotorClub - he tells the "powers-to-be" have all the funding they need We'll see if this is just another "dream"

Just in case, we need a board member to convince them F1600/F2000 are just a glorified "club" !! Hop to it Rand !!!

EJ

Liked: 17

220 feet elevation change? That's a climb like Laguna Seca. Holy cow.
    Bob McCown
    Van Diemen RF81 #472 (2008-2013)
    Next ?
    2009 ARS CF
    "I barked twice." - Enzo (the dog)

Liked: 0

Here's another 10 minutes from my home http://libertybellmp.com/
    Better to have raced for a day...
    than been a spectator for life!

Thread Information