Thread: 20011 Runoffs

Liked: 553

Default 2011 Runoffs

Wet track, but sunny. T3 cars are still kicking up a lot of spray. Could be a stressful decision about tires for the F500 championship race.

Best of luck to everyone there.
    Last edited by RussMcB; 09.24.11 at 9:50 AM. Reason: I hate it when I have a typo in the subject.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Contributing Member formulasuper's Avatar
    Liked: 61

Looks like full rains were the correct choice but if the race had started 10 minutes later it would have been a different story.
    Scott Woodruff
    83 RT5 Ralt/Scooteria Suzuki Formula S

(former) F440/F5/FF/FC/FA
    65 FFR Cobra Roadster 4.6 DOHC

Contributing Member Mike Scanlan's Avatar
    Liked: 94

Way to go Jeremy, fast lap and a silver medal! You and your Dad worked hard for this.

Liked: 157

Dennis and Bill grew up racing karts against Jeremy out at Westhampton Speedway on Long Island. We could not be happier for Chris and Jeremy, they have put in a lot of hard work and this is well deserved. Congrats!

Liked: 0

It was such a great feeling getting the silver, it means so much to not only me my family as well, i cant thank everyone that has helped us through this tough year. Big thanks to jack for giving me a great car to run, and to leon and shawn for working around the clock to get the car ready. Hands down if you want to go really fast in f500 contact leon with Mitchell Racing Services and get in one of his cars!!!!!!!
    A big thanks to Tom Valet for the great pictures.

Thread Information