Thread: Racer Greg

Liked: 91

Default Racer Greg

I would just like to take a second to recommend the best jeweler I have ever dealt with or heard of. Greg Jezarian is amazing at what he does, and he is easily the friendliest guy in the business.

Having bought my wifes engagement ring from Greg, I went back to him for the wedding band and for wedding jewelry. Not only is her wedding band phenomenal, the service I received was first class. Everything showed up on time and even better than we had imagined, but Greg went the extra mile to overnight Carly a different set of earrings that she liked better.

He is hands down the best jeweler around and he's also an open-wheel guy. Greg will be the only guy I go to for anything jewelry related from now on.

I recommend him to all my friends, family, and also you apexspeeders.

Now go make your wives happy so you can go racing without any hassle.

Liked: 9

+1 for Racer Greg....actually + a gazillion!!! He's the man when it comes to all things jewelry.
    Currently Without Car

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

I still carry the "Prototype" money clip that he made for me several years ago. He designed it, sent it to me for inspection/approval and awaited payment until I got to inspect it. Great work and even better service. These are not that expensive and are really cool with an open wheel car on it. Would make a great gift for your crew guy or someone else that helps you out, maybe a boss that gives you time off to race or a sponsor.

Liked: 59

Default Jezarian Jewelers

Yet another vote for the fabulous service provided by Greg Jezarian. He and I have spoken on the phone and emailed over the past few years about race car stuff, but I only recently became an actual customer. I sent several fairly nice watches to him for overhaul of movements, bracelet repair, etc. Turnaround was very quick, price was well below what I expected and the work and craftsmanship were phenomenal. For example, he overhauled my 5 or 6 year old Breitling Superocean and refurbished the exterior as well. When he put it on a winder in his display case for a few days to check the regulation, a customer came in twice wanting to buy it thinking it was new! Upon receiving it I can see why. And don't get me started on the transformation he did to the Ebel...

So I want throw a shout out for Greg and his jewelry shop. Christmas is coming...get in touch with him and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Best regards,
    Eric
    If you don't think too good, don't think too much.
    - Ted Williams

Thread Information