Liked: 3

Default * Special Thanks FM *

Just wanted to pass on a special thanks to all the FM drivers and teams at the Formula Car Challenge in Mid Ohio.
    We made the trip from Ontario, Canada just to meet the drivers and enjoy the racing. It was only our 4th weekend in the car and all the teams were there helping us get the car better and faster than I thought we would ever be. You all pitched in and made it a great weekend. You're right, nobody is having more fun.

Thanks and Good Luck at the Run Offs

Moses and the Texas Autosport Team,
    Darryl and the Hillenburg Motorsports Team,
    Bruce and the Speed Connection Team,
    Jason and the Lake Effect Team,
    Steve J. and his Crew,
    The McCallum Family
    and of course Telo.

Hope I didn't miss anybody and I'll see you next Year.
    John Barrett

Liked: 0

Default thank YOU

Glad you had a good time!

FYI there is a Formula Car Challenge presented by Goodyear Forum on ApexSpeed. You can find it here: http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129

I posted links to the event story, photos, broadcast etc. there. If you want to stay posted on what is happening in the FCC you can join our news list here:
    http://www.facebook.com/formulacar?sk=app_141428856257

I watched the race broadcast live, and it looked like a lot of fun!

Thanks for the kind note, everyone in the FM paddock appreciates it I'm sure. Welcome to the FM family.

Mark Milazzo
    mark@worldspeed.com

Liked: 27

Default Welcome

John and Eric,
    I am glad you guys made it. Enjoyed meeting you two and hope to see you at some races next year. Sounds like the word about FMs is out in Canada and several FMs are heading north...cool. Maybe a Can-AM series in the future??? you never know.
    Later,
    Darryl

Liked: 146

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Wills View Post
    Maybe a Can-AM series in the future??? you never know.
    If it's the catalyst for a Pro date at Mosport, I am IN like IN never was....
    Dale V.
    Lake Effect Motorsports
    FM
    Spartan VP-2/Mazda

Liked: 3

Wow, what a great idea. A Can-Am Challenge. I think we might have to put Darryl and the boys on snow tires, just to equal up the field.
    Good Luck at the Run-Offs guys,
    John and Eric

Thread Information