Liked: 1

Default Waterford Hills July 29-31 vintage races

I have to say that this past weekends race at Waterford hills was GREAT, 3 Beautiful days of racing.
    I have to cpmpliment Joel, Doug and the rest of the voulinteer staff for putting on a excellent event. I used the weekend to shake down my new FV, and all the FV drivers were very helpful answering my questions and the competition was great!!
    Thanks for a great time and I can't wait to do another race there at Waterford Hills, and I can't wait until next years vintage event.
    If you missed it this year, make sure you don't miss it next year, its a blast!!!

Liked: 1

So glad to hear you enjoyed the track and event.Come on out the rest of the regular season.We have a really good time,i know we will have three cars running.

Liked: 0

Liked: 0

FV and the rest from Friday and Saturday
    http://mwphoto.smugmug.com/Cars/HIST...8302444_G95Lsn

Mark Windecker

Liked: 254

That Brabham is gorgeous! Drool.........

The Vee field was pretty impressive as well. Bigger turnout than most of the race weekends.

Liked: 4

Default Brabham

The thing about that Brabham is, that the owner can really drive. He's not just a vintage guy tooling around in a fast car.

Paul

Liked: 22

Even the cars in the car park look exotic!

Anybody know what mark of Brabham?

Liked: 113

Actually the FV field was pretty small this weekend. Typically for VSCDA races we get 25+ FV and our own race groups. We are actually the largest FV field in the country right now short of the runoffs. We are actively recruiting new drivers and have cars available for rent or lease at all price ranges. Any interested parties should visit the VSCDA web site at www.vscda.org or the vintage vees web site at www.vintagevees.com.
    Mark Silverberg - SE Michigan
    Lynx B FV & Royale RP3 FF
    240Z Vintage Production Car
    PCR, Kosmic CRG & Birel karts

Liked: 610

Default Waterford Hills Vintage

The Brabham is a 1968 BT-21 owned by Mark Harmer and run out of our shop. This was his first time out with this car in 2 years and except for a couple of small issues, everything ran fine. He drives it hard and fast, which is why I've had to make repairs over the many years he's owned it. His next outing will be in a couple of weeks at Grattan. He also is the owner of the 1969 Surtees TS-5, F/5000 car that we have photo's of on our site.
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Thread Information