Liked: 0

Default Peter Dragfy Lotus 69b?

Any of you folks from Canada or the Northeast remember a fellow named Peter Dragfy from Montreal and a Lotus 69b that he raced or was raced out of his shop in Formula B or Atlantic form? I'm trying to find some info about the background of this same car which I now own. The car had been purchased in an estate sale or a going out of business sale for Dragfy in the 80's I understand. Any info about his operation or this car would be greatly appreciated.

Liked: 160

Peter is still around in the Oshawa Ontario area. I don't have a number for him, but if you contact Brian Stewart Racing, Brian should be able to point you in the correct direction to contact Peter.

http://www.brianstewartracing.ca/

I hope this helps.

David Clubine

Thanks David! Brian did respond, but the phone number he had for Peter in Ontario is out of service. Anyone seeing this, with any info on how to contact Peter or that is aware of a Lotus 69 he ran out of his shop and has any info?? It would be greatly appreciated as I try to piece together a background for the car. Thanks, Pearce Raeder
    Last edited by pkf16; 08.02.11 at 5:14 PM. Reason: additonal info

Any info on a Lotus 69 run by Peter Dragfy?? Thanks, Pearce

Contributing Member
    Liked: 5

Default Is it possibly ' Dragffy '???

Quote Originally Posted by pkf16 View Post
    Any info on a Lotus 69 run by Peter Dragfy?? Thanks, Pearce
    A Canada411 search shows one P. Dragffy living in Whitby ON. That is just west of Oshawa.

IF you need a hand following this up drop me an e-mail.

Liked: 7

I have contact details for Peter if you need them. Heis still around and active in the sport. Send me a PM

Daniel

Liked: 1

Default Peter Dragfy Lotus 69b…

Any of you folks from Canada or the Northeast remember a fellow named Peter Dragfy from Montreal and a Lotus 69b that he raced or was raced out of his shop in Formula B or Atlantic form? I'm trying to find some info about the background of this same car which I now own. The car had been purchased in an estate sale or a going out of business sale for Dragfy in the 80's I understand. Any info about his operation or this car would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I raced this Lotus 69 Formula Atlantic in Mont Tremblant,Quebec, in 1975 or 1976 and I could send you pictures if you are interested , Victor Larose

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Default PeterDragfy

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Larose View Post
    Hi, I raced this Lotus 69 Formula Atlantic in Mont Tremblant,Quebec, in 1975 or 1976 and I could send you pictures if you are interested , Victor Larose
    I would like to get in touch with Peter Dragfy it would be much appreciated, tank’s very much, Victor

Liked: 120

Default PD.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Larose View Post
    I would like to get in touch with Peter Dragfy it would be much appreciated, tank’s very much, Victor
    As of last Sunday he is still around.

Default Send pictures please!

Victor, happy to hear from you, we understood you ran the car. Any pictures or history are appreciated. I can PM or email you pictures of the car now and the phone number I have for Peter Dragfy - although, I’m not sure it’s still current. Thanks, Pearce

Default Lotus 69 and previous owner Peter Dragfy

Victor, happy to hear from you, we understood you ran the car. Any pictures or history are appreciated. I can PM or email you pictures of the car now and the phone number I have for Peter Dragfy - although, I’m not sure it’s still current. Thanks, Pearce
    Yes I would like some picture and I will send you some as well and Peter phone number or address, Super

Default Yes I would like pictures and would send you some but how? I

Yes since I am not familiar wi5h this website I don’t know how…Victor

Default Peter Dragfy

Quote Originally Posted by Robins Ken View Post
    As of last Sunday he is still around.
    Good to know he is still alive but I still need is address or phone number, tanks,Victor

Default PD phone and pictures via email

Victor,
    I sent you an email. You can respond to my email via email. We can then exchange pictures, but I’ll try to attach one here.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 158

Hello Victor,

I have been doing some research on the Lotus 59 FB's that came to North America. Peter appears to have owned a number of Lotus 59's and 69's in period. I would also like to contact Peter with a few questions if possible.

Is this the car owned by Peter that you raced in1975? It appears to be a Lotus 59 (low front shock pick-up points) with 69 bodywork. Do you know any of the cars history or chassis number?

Thanks, Joe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	156262452_10218257242613733_604069512309626735_n.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	107499   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	156357869_10218257361456704_3072725165180284194_n.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	107500  

17. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Yes and I am trying to get in touch …doesn’t work so far

Quote Originally Posted by pooch776 View Post
    Hello Victor,

I have been doing some research on the Lotus 59 FB's that came to North America. Peter appears to have owned a number of Lotus 59's and 69's in period. I would also like to contact Peter with a few questions if possible.

Is this the car owned by Peter that you raced in1975? It appears to be a Lotus 59 (low front shock pick-up points) with 69 bodywork. Do you know any of the cars history or chassis number?

Thanks, Joe
    I send Peter 2 emails and no answer so far so if you ever succeed let me know, Victor

Thread Information