Liked: 1112

Default September Mondo Track Event

It's looking like Jens might have another commitment that weekend. I think we can get the car well enough prepared to go ahead and do my inaugural run without him to hold my hand but I'm curious who else will be there. Clearly not his usual full-support or rental customers. Marshall, you're planning Friday and Saturday tire testing, right? Any word about others?

Probably should bring the daughter's boyfriend and appoint him Crew Chief..
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post
    It's looking like Jens might have another commitment that weekend. I think we can get the car well enough prepared to go ahead and do my inaugural run without him to hold my hand but I'm curious who else will be there. Clearly not his usual full-support or rental customers. Marshall, you're planning Friday and Saturday tire testing, right? Any word about others?

Friday test day only for me. I plan to take car to the track late Thursday afternoon and set up paddock area. If you would like to park next to me, I'll help you. Call me as we get a little closer to the date and we'll come up with a plan.

Liked: 29

Quote Originally Posted by marshall9 View Post
    Friday test day only for me. I plan to take car to the track late Thursday afternoon and set up paddock area. If you would like to park next to me, I'll help you. Call me as we get a little closer to the date and we'll come up with a plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post

I plan on being there for Saturday only, would be more the happy to offer any help.
    John H.
    Reynard 88SF

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

Default Trackside Support

I will not be campaigning my own car during the weekend of the Mondo event. I can offer trackside support either for specific, or all three days if anyone is interested. Services can be from partial to full, including, but not limited to full mechanical support, driver coaching, timing, data acquisition, etc. I can bring necessary tools, and tailor my services to your individual requirements. Anything from simple tire pressure/temp checks with assistance buckling in the car, to full data acquisition including gear changes between sessions. Anyone interested, please contact me via email, if you have a need for help this weekend. Pricing can range from lunch for incidental services, to hourly/daily for full attention.

My understanding is that Jens/Hammerhead Racing will not be in attendance, and thus I am offering to fill in for the EFF and others in the yellow group requiring help.

There are a few newbies that weekend that could benefit from assistance in preoiling/starting cars, and advice in basic shifting/braking/driving techniques. Those may want to consider sharing the costs of a knowledgeable crew member.

Thread Information