Liked: 3

Default Pacific Formula F Super Series - Round 1 & 2

The debut of the Pacific Formula F Super Series, for 1600cc cars, saw Jeff Sakowicz, from Sonoma, Calif., claim a pair of victories in his Van Diemen. Ed Erlandson (Swift DB-6) and Paul Wittrock (Swift DB-1) shared the runner-up spoils.

For more details go to www.pacificf2000.com or contact Les Phillips at 661-764-5333, or by email, lesrace@aol.com.

Liked: 29

Default Pacific Formula F

I had the opportunity to watch Sundays Pacific F2000 / Formula F race at Buttonwillow. All of these guys were awesome! 14 year old Conner Ford in the F2000 class was amazingly fast. Out ran everyone, period. He was in a totally different time zone.

The best racing though was in Formula F where Jeff Sakowicz and Ed Erlandson put on an epic battle. Nose to tail through every turn. Numerous lead changes, often within the same lap. There may have been a winner but there was no loser.

Fortunate for me, I'll also be running at Auto Club in Fontana but in a different run group so I'll get to see these guys go at it again. What a great show! What a shame my Crossle 32 can't quite compete woth these guys or I might give it a go with them.(Ha, Ha, Ha)

Jeff, if you see this tell 'Mario Andretti' hi for me.

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

Quote Originally Posted by beachguy12 View Post
    I had the opportunity to watch Sundays Pacific F2000 / Formula F race at Buttonwillow. All of these guys were awesome! 14 year old Conner Ford in the F2000 class was amazingly fast. Out ran everyone, period. He was in a totally different time zone.

The best racing though was in Formula F where Jeff Sakowicz and Ed Erlandson put on an epic battle. Nose to tail through every turn. Numerous lead changes, often within the same lap. There may have been a winner but there was no loser.

Fortunate for me, I'll also be running at Auto Club in Fontana but in a different run group so I'll get to see these guys go at it again. What a great show! What a shame my Crossle 32 can't quite compete woth these guys or I might give it a go with them.(Ha, Ha, Ha)

Jeff, if you see this tell 'Mario Andretti' hi for me.

Liked: 14

how many FF cars made the event?

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Pitt View Post
    how many FF cars made the event?
    Looks like 4, from the results. Would you be interested in sharing costs and going together to Vegas?

Thread Information