Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by starkejt View Post
    How many people have campaigned the full Dauntless wing setup yet in FC or F2000? I know Keith Roberts ran the rear wing, and Rob Nicholas had the full setup at VIR, but he blew his engine pretty early in the weekend. I'm curious to see how well it does on track.

Hello,
    Just to clarify some details about the Dauntless full package. I have only run parts of the package at any one given time. Last year at Mid Ohio was just the rear wing and had that working very well. Both the front and rear wing were on for VIR but no real laps of data could be collected due to the motor failure. A big key to getting the front wing and rear wing working together is the new diffuser. Rennie has spent a ton of time working on all three parts as a package. I now have the new diffuser mounted on the car along with the front and rear wings. The glen will be our first run with this package. Looking forward to a nice weekend at the glen!

Thanks,
    Rob Nicholas

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default Time

to do what you do, Robner! Kick some heiny up there for us elder types!!

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Rob, I was trying to say that I thought you had the whole package but hadn't really had a chance to try it before the engine failure. Thanks for clarifying.

Liked: 0

Starkejt, Gotha, See you at the Glen?

GC, thanks! you should try your hand at an f-2000 weekend. You my find yourself with a for sale sign hanging off the back of the FB..........

Oh I forgot to mention our great partner WRD, Lee and Paul over at Williams have built me another version of of the super fast gear box I have been running in the car. Its in the car and will be the first run with it. It promises to be the best one yet.

Rob,

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Hope to be there, hinges on a few things, not the least of which is getting the driver back from Israel in time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information