Mike Foschi

Default Tumble weeds and cobwebs

What happened to this site? Ever since Doug tightened the rules no one brings up anything controversial. I log on and get cobwebs on my computor.

Come on Doug we need a free for all here.
    Mike

Contributing Member
    Liked: 215

it's all my fault I told Cole to behave but I agree I throw out a Puderpotty and no reponse where are the FatBoys?

Liked: 3787

Default Down memory lane

I remember some of our esteemed entrants saying that we needed to "clean up our act" and be "professional looking".

Now 5 years later, everybody wants the "good ol' days"... nothing like a good helmet kickin' to liven things up.

Cleveland 2007. & WGI & Road Atlanta
    Last edited by Purple Frog; 05.13.11 at 12:52 PM.

Contributing Member

Frog, I was great with it all except for the picture the family still refers to as the "Fat Circus Bear on the Bike" not to mention the career threatening injuries I suffered on that bike at Cleveland

Puderpotty,soccergate what a weekend.

Liked: 142

cus nothing says "professional racing" like "embroidered 2XL polyester"
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Mike Foschi

I can't respond, Doug has my hands tied, but I have some interesting news of what really went down in the porta potty......think "transgender" and he could not sit in the car after the episode.

Contributing Member

I'm feeling another suspension right around the corner might as well start the Free Foschi campaign.

Mike Foschi

I hope not, I need to have Doug take off the cuffs first.

Liked: 24

Might be more then one ....two can always go at once for playing together....food for thought !

Quote Originally Posted by DB4 Tim View Post
    Might be more then one ....two can always go at once for playing together....food for thought !
    FYI i wasn't commenting on mike's corpulence. I was merely observing his and dan's haberdashery.
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

"trans"...yes, "gender"...no. there were definitely 2 adams' apples and a bend over involved.

Liked: 1417

Whelp Foschi and Brendan, here's the way I look it right now...

Both of you seem to take joy in abusing each other at the drop of a hat—and it's obvious that it is not in "good fun." The majority of the verbal barbs are from the both of you two, and it has been going on for years here, while both of you have been suspended at some point because of issues with the other.

So here's the deal for the tightrope you both are walking on—one falls, you both fall.

That's all there is to it. One guy says something stupid or insulting to the other, and you're both gone for good. So all you have to do to stick around at ApexSpeed is to be nice to each other and make sure they other one doesn't get banned for any reason. Essentially Mike, now your "handcuffs" are indefinitely attached to Brendan.

Good luck with that.

Contributing Member

What a shocking result.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Carter View Post
    "handcuffs" are indefinitely attached to Brendan.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
    Kinda creeping me out with that one. Unless of course apexspeed is now moderated by tall thin busty eastern European women. In which case. Game on.

But seriously, I'll behave. Mike, you cool with that? It's dougie's sandbox, let's stop p**ping in it, shall we?

In truth I actually do like foschi. He's unappologetic in his foschi-ness and I gotta give him
    points for that. For real.

Liked: 0

Default gone for good

I'm scared!!!!!

Liked: 3787

I think it is a regional thang. You can probably throw a blanket over all the culpret's addresses. It might be in the water on Long Island...
    Last edited by Purple Frog; 05.13.11 at 12:52 PM.

Liked: 0

Default too many stories

Cleveland 2007. There are just too many stories. Not many I can tell here. The funniest is when the first group of girls showed up and they were all Afro-American. The look on Brendon's face when he pulled up on the golf cart was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_fatboy View Post
    Cleveland 2007. There are just too many stories. Not many I can tell here. The funniest is when the first group of girls showed up and they were all Afro-American. The look on Brendon's face when he pulled up on the golf cart was priceless.
    No prob with them being African amercan, it was the fact that they all looked like they were recently in a UFC fight. So yes, serious moment of terror.

Thread Information