Thread: ICSCC schedule

Liked: 145

Default ICSCC schedule

ICSCC's 2011 Championship Schedule consists of 15 races over 11 weekends at 5 different tracks located in Washington (Spokane County Raceway Park, Pacific Raceway), Oregon (Oregon Raceway Park, Portland International Raceway) and British Columbia (Mission Raceway Park).

This year's schedule features double races at ORP and Mission and a first ever triple race at Spokane. Come on up and join us on the track.

http://icscc.com/season.php

Default ICSCC 2012 Schedule

The 2012 schedule consists of 15 Championship Races at 6 different tracks over 11 weekends.

To qualify for a class championship you need to finish 7 races. This can be done by attending 2 doubless and the Spokane Triple Race. See you at the track

http://www.icscc.com/season.php

Liked: 13

Shamelessly promoting his hometown track, how dare you.
    Have you no shame Mr. Coffin?
    Just for that I will have to attend and challenge your Migale FC with my beautiful Van Diemen FC.

Uhmmmm, well.....actually....... it is a great event, can you imagine 3 races in one long weekend.
    Great event, always well organized, great people, great food, great track, great racing.
    July 13, 14, 15. Just be there.

Greg and I challenge you to beat either of us.

Michael

Liked: 17

I am sorry I missed the event last year. I am going to try to bring the Anson over this year. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Tim Bland
    Anson SA4

Default Triple Crown

M

Mission and ORP Doubles and the Spokane Triple are three long weekends that are the quickest road to the Championship.

Tim

I hope you can make it out this year. Our goal is to put enough winged cars on the grid so that the down force will cause a temporary change in the weather patterns providing the same cool temps we enjoyed in 2011

Greg

Liked: 0

Default new track

ICSCC (Conference) and the member club IRDC (International Race Drivers Club) will be racing August 11, 12 at the new Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton WA. Check out the Ridge web page at ridgemotorsports.com

Thread Information