Thread: St. Pete GP

Liked: 59

Default St. Pete GP

Listening to Rob online and looking at live T&S. Hope all the kids do well. Great course, perfect weather, and a big crowd!

Liked: 0

We are working on getting a track TV feed to accompany the Rob Howden audio for qualifying and the two races, alongside the live timing. If it doesn't happen by this afternoon's qualifying, we should be good to go by tomorrow. The sessions thus far have been about what we expected, with many drivers taking turns at the top. Only 15 cars, but deep talent in this field, and some exciting driving. Plus this St Pete event is truly the Long Beach of the east coast.

Liked: 59

Top 11 seperated by less than a second! Not only are these kids quick, but their car control and respect for others on track is far beyond their years. Very talented group.

We shared several test days in the fall and the Sebring Feb regional with several of these kids and I dont think I saw a wheel off all weekend. Very impressed.

Will look for the online coverage Dan. Good luck!

Liked: 91

Here's a link to a quick interview with me and some of my fellow members of the 53rd Brigade FL National Guard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Sn-pltDbU

Mike Foschi

Cole, nice job. You might find more than one carreer now that your running where people notice.

Liked: 91

Thanks Mike. I've always had a lot of interest in doing commentary (pit reporting/in the booth) for races. Seems like some really fun work.

If this racing thing doesn't pan out, I'll be looking for something in that area.

Thread Information