Mike Foschi

Default Zach Veach on TV

Pretty good gig for the young guy.

http://f2000.com/News/11-03-01/NBC_s...Wednseday.aspx

Liked: 142

hey foschi!!!! you're back, how was timeout?
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Mike Foschi

Hey, how are you doin???

I spent my extra time meeting with people and doing a feasability study on NEFFCS. The North Eastern Formula Ford Championship Series. Modeling it after the once great Export A series in Canada. They had 9 races at 3 tracks, that were all within a couple of hours drive. That kept the travel budget to a minimum, which as you know serves no purpose to racing other than sucking needed money away from racing. I'll let you know more soon.

Mike Foschi

Oh yea,

Best of all, engines that will be no more than $4500.00, and tires that you will fall in love with.

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Foschi View Post
    Hey, how are you doin???

I spent my extra time meeting with people and doing a feasability study on NEFFCS. The North Eastern Formula Ford Championship Series. Modeling it after the once great Export A series in Canada. They had 9 races at 3 tracks, that were all within a couple of hours drive. That kept the travel budget to a minimum, which as you know serves no purpose to racing other than sucking needed money away from racing. I'll let you know more soon.
    You been hangin with Tony George again?
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Mike Foschi

No Mike. Haven't been together with him since before these talks.

For anyone who did not get to see Veach click here.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/290543..._hoda#41869130

Thread Information