Liked: 309

Default eBay: LOLA T 340 FORMULA FORD 1600

Found while browsing:

LOLA T 340 FORMULA FORD 1600

1974 LOLA T340 FORMULA FORD , 1600 RACE CAR, '' FAST AND VERY FORGIVING '' WITH LOG BOOK, CORRECT LOLA ID PLATES, ETC, CAR HAS REBUILT RYAN FALCONER MOTOR, HEWLAND GEARBOX, CUSTOM STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM, REBUILT RADIATORS, NICKEL PLATED SUSPENSION, NEW AURORA ROD ENDS, AND SPHERICAL BEARINGS, NEW REAR WHEEL BEARINGS, NEW PERFORMANCE FRICTION PADS , PLATED AND REBUILT BRAKE CALIPERS, CANTON OIL FILTER, ALL NEW A/N HARDWARE, LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL, NEW SHIFT LINKAGE WITH APEX JOINTS, GEARBOX IS GREAT, CAR DRIVES EXCELLENT, CROSS FLOW 1600 MOTOR, RUNS SWEET, MISC SPARES; INCLUDE, NON SNORKEL TAIL SECTION, 2 FRONT SECTIONS, EXTRA SET HOOSIER TIRES , EXTRA SET ALLOYS WITH TIRES, QUICK LIFT FRONT JACK, ELECTRIC CAR LIFT, ( WORK ON CAR AT WAIST HEIGHT ) RACE CAR TRAILER INCLUDED , BOXES OF NEW EXTRA PARTS, ETC ETC , LOG BOOK, HAS RACED AT WILLOW SPRINGS, FORMER DRIVER JAMES RODRIGUEZ, CAR COMES WITH TRAILER, SO CAN BE PICKED UP IF YOU WISH, CALL 562 691 1109 FOR MORE DETAILS, THANK YOU.

Not mine nor anyone I know.
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

Liked: 5

This car needs to go to NZ they don't have many Lola's there. Looks like it can catch rabbits too. Nice car to whoever buys it.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    This car needs to go to NZ they don't have many Lola's there. Looks like it can catch rabbits too. Nice car to whoever buys it.
    Can't remember the last time a Lola graced an NZ grid.....insert tumbleweed blowing along here.... Maybe Martyn should buy it...he loves Lola's.

Liked: 0

Default come across the ditch

Guys, you need to get out more! Plenty of Lolae across the Tasman.

Wherethebluddyhellareyah?
    Last edited by 85 SWIFT DB1; 02.20.11 at 6:30 AM. Reason: smiley added!

Blah is taking the piss, mate. As am I. He has 3 T340's (or is one Chris' now Blair?), we 2, plus a (resto-project) 440, plus on any given race day there is T340-HU1 and another T340, plus Ian's beautifully restored T440, and a recent T644 was imported, and there is at least one 340 in the Sth Is.

So a quick tally is at least 8 T340's 2x 440's and 1x 644.

So, yeah....not seen one in yonks... :P

Liked: 5

Nope Chris and I are shares in the Blue one, which is now for sale as we do not need two. Number three which is with me in palm tree land and will be for sale soon. Forget the 440 et al they are rubbish in the wet apparently, check with Mr K Smith. Long Live the Lola!

Liked: 0

Default strewth

Thets pretty funny!

Liked: 2

Quote Originally Posted by LolaT340 View Post
    <snip> ...and a recent T644 was imported...<snip>
    And it did quite well at the Festival! I'm a proud father! A 342 from this neck of the woods was there as well.
    Man will race anything. It's in his blood. His Soul. He must.

Kurtis C. Shirley MacLane FV (sold), Lola T644 (sold), Murray FK1 FST (sold), Vector MG-95FF (sold), PRS 82F (sold), Lola T340... AKA PRS82F

Kenny Smith was driving the 644, yeah? Neil Porters car is it not?

And which is the 342 you talk of? Blair Brownlee's new white and blue one?

Liked: 2

Quote Originally Posted by LolaT340 View Post
    Kenny Smith was driving the 644, yeah? Neil Porters car is it not?

And which is the 342 you talk of? Blair Brownlee's new white and blue one?
    Yes, Kenny drove it. And from what I understand, he drove the piss out of it! I think you mean Lindsay Porter, not Neil. Lindsay bought it from me. And yep, the blue and white 342 used to run out here in Arizona as well. Pretty car.
    Man will race anything. It's in his blood. His Soul. He must.

Kurtis C. Shirley MacLane FV (sold), Lola T644 (sold), Murray FK1 FST (sold), Vector MG-95FF (sold), PRS 82F (sold), Lola T340... AKA PRS82F

Yep Kenny did drive the wheels off it...Tony Graham in his DB1 cleared out in each race, but Kenny was having a good ding dong change places every lap race with a Van Dieman RF85 and a 71 Palliser. Good stuff.

Thread Information