Liked: 706

Default New Title Sponsor for F1000 National Championship!

The stature of the 2011 F1000 National Championship got a huge boost today when it was announced that Mystt Premium Vodka, a brand of Shadow Beverage Group, is now the title sponsor of the series. Effective immediately, it will be known as the Mystt Premium Vodka F1000 National Championship presented by George Dean Racing Engines and Taylor Race Engineering. While the series title got a lot bigger, so did the season-long prize fund thanks to the backing of Mystt. Competitors can expect to see a larger purse, not only for the national champion, but for drivers further back in the field as well.

The involvement of Shadow Beverage Group with the F1000 National Championship coincides with the January launch of their new line of distilled beverages in California, New York, New Jersey, and Colorado, followed by a national release later in the year. According to CEO Laurance Marvin, “Support of the F1000 Championship allows us to get the word out about our new product line while also promoting a “Drink Responsibly” campaign.”

Series Director Mike Beauchamp emphasized the “Drink Responsibly” facet of the sponsorship, “It goes without saying that alcohol and driving don’t mix, whether it’s a race car or a street car, but we plan to say it every chance we get.” He added, “Suffice to say, the post-race celebrations will be more festive thanks to Mystt!”

Points and the current entry list are updated and can be found on www.formula1000.com. It's still not too late to register for the Championship. Not only is there a huge purse, there are more announcements coming. There should be something for everyone!

NOTE: To be eligible for prize money and other awards, you MUST register for the championship. You can download the form at http://www.formula1000.com/ (click on the "Registration" button.)

Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Get your FIA rain lights here:
    www.gyrodynamics.net/product/cartek-fia-rain-light/

Liked: 553

Wow. Nice work.

As with all sponsorship pursuits, I'm sure this took some effort. Congratulations on pulling it together.

Liked: 84

Awesome Mike, you've combined 2 of my 3 favorite things: racing and drinking (not at the same time), now we need a cigar sponsorship!

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default Mike B

Does it AGAIN!

Amazing, simply amazing...

Welcome aboard Mystt Premium Vodka!

Liked: 30

Default Nice!

Nice! I have had the opportunity to sample some of the new Mystt brands and they are great! The owners are real race guys. This should be excellent for the series. The Sprints and Runoffs ought to be interesting.

Thanks guys for your support!

Liked: 0

This is certainly great news Mike! Is there a minimum age now with the series because of an alcohol company as the title sponsor?

Liked: 23

Default good work!

Is that logo going to replace the current logo for 2011?

Contributing Member Brandon Dixon's Avatar
    Liked: 127

Great work Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by allof6 View Post
    Nice! I have had the opportunity to sample some of the new Mystt brands and they are great! The owners are real race guys. This should be excellent for the series.
    We've been working on this for quite awhile but they made it a real pleasure and I'm looking forward to working with them this season, maybe longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lane View Post
    Is that logo going to replace the current logo for 2011?
    Yes. New decals are being made as we speak and I'll send them out as soon as they're done.

Quote Originally Posted by JScarallo View Post
    This is certainly great news Mike! Is there a minimum age now with the series because of an alcohol company as the title sponsor?
    For this year, only SCCA minimum age rules apply. However, for drivers under 18, we'll be asking that they don't carry the decal on the car.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
    Awesome Mike, you've combined 2 of my 3 favorite things: racing and drinking (not at the same time), now we need a cigar sponsorship!
    I thought you were going to suggest sponsorship from The Bunny Ranch as your 3rd favorite. I know I prefer that over cigars. Maybe I've been smoking them wrong.

Thanks to everyone for the public and private comments. This thing just keeps getting bigger and better!
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Contributing Member Thomas Copeland's Avatar
    Liked: 165

Congrats Mike.

Between your series and the West Coast based F1000 Pro Series the class looks to have two pretty healthy series. This appears to be a good time to involved in F1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Copeland View Post
    Congrats Mike.

Between your series and the West Coast based F1000 Pro Series the class looks to have two pretty healthy series. This appears to be a good time to involved in F1000.
    Thanks, Thomas. I couldn't agree more! Like I said, this thing just keeps getting bigger!
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Liked: 3

Default Fantastic Mike!

Great Job Mike!

Welcome aboard Mystt Premium Vodka!

James

Liked: 43

I have to get my hands on a bottle of that Mystt and go celebrate.

Great looking graphics too. I already started taking off the old decals and making room for the new ones.

ASRF1000

Default F1000's New Title Sponsor

This is fantastic news and what a great shot in the arm for the Championship. Congrats Mike and Welcome aboard Mystt!!! I am even more excited about our team's participation in the Championship this season.

Jon Lewis
    American Spirit Racing

Default Thank you

Just wanted to stop by and thank everyone for the kind words. We are looking forward to this season and being involved with all of you. Its going to be a lot of fun!!

Stay tuned!

Default Thank you.

Thank you for supporting racing. I generally am willing to spend more to support local small businesses and companies that support motorsports. I am sure there are many others here that feel the same way. I have a new favorite brand.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Beverage Group, Ltd. View Post
    Just wanted to stop by and thank everyone for the kind words. We are looking forward to this season and being involved with all of you. Its going to be a lot of fun!!

Stay tuned!
    Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the support!
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Contributing Member Richard Dziak's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Does Mystic Premium Vodka have stickers (logo's) to put on our F1000 race cars?

If so, How do we get them.

Might be nice to advertise the sponsor since they are contributing to the F1000 Class race event, and bring awareness to their product.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Former Phoenix F1K-07 F1000 #77 owner/driver
    email: sonewmexico@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dziak View Post
    Does Mystic Premium Vodka have stickers (logo's) to put on our F1000 race cars?

If so, How do we get them.

Might be nice to advertise the sponsor since they are contributing to the F1000 Class race event, and bring awareness to their product.
    All registered drivers will get a pair of decals. If you'd like some, send me a PM with your mailing info and I'll send some out as soon as they're ready.

The logo will also be prominently featured on the 2011 series T-shirt.
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Senior Member Franklin Futrelle's Avatar
    Liked: 6

I would be a great driver to rep a vodka brand!!

franklin futrelle

Quote Originally Posted by Mike B View Post
    All registered drivers will get a pair of decals. If you'd like some, send me a PM with your mailing info and I'll send some out as soon as they're ready.

The logo will also be prominently featured on the 2011 series T-shirt.
    The new series decals are in! I'll begin mailing them right away so registered drivers should start seeing them next week.
    The t-shirts will be finalized toward the end of next month so don't be disappointed that it's not in the package with your decals.

It's still not too late to register! www.formula1000.com
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Liked: 59

Great job Mike. My part time driver George signed up and I'm sending mine in. That's two entries for my car.

I doubt I'll make any series events but want to support you and the group. I also want one of those very cool shirts and decals!

Bill

Thanks, Bill! Don't forget that not only will you get the decals and t-shirt, more importantly you'll be entered in the monthly drawings AND have a chance at the Jongbloed custom wheels to be awarded during the Runoffs!*

*need not be present to win.
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Thread Information