Liked: 6

Default FM for Driver school rental

Two FM's available for the Roebling Road Double Driver's School 2/3/10 thru 2/6/10.
    Transportation, trackside service, fuel, and driver coaching all included.
    Contact Court Dowis at : cdowis@pmccresort.com or cell 706-881-4696.

Bump

Liked: 42

Court,

You may want to place this add on the SCCA forum as well. Maybe look into advertising in the back of Sportscar mag.

Also talk to the club (SCCA) and let them know of your availability for the event. They may have had inquiries.

You may have already done these things, but remember when looking for newbies, you need to look where newbies look. I feel that this is an AWESOME site, but probaly not the first place newbies look.

I am excited you are looking for new interest out there. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help!

Moses

Moses,
    Thanks for the suggestions and the support. While I have been able to rent the cars for this school in the past, it does seem that the newbies find me thru word of mouth vs. advertizing. The FM's are such a good openwheel platform for the school and for someone interested in trying Sportscar Racing.

Thread Information