Liked: 50

Default 2010 ARRC CFF race video w/ track announcer audio

I've gotten a few requests to post more video of the ARRC Club Formula Ford race. Here is a link to a video of the first 4 laps with audio from the track announcers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTMx8F3EUT4

After these laps, the camera lens starts to get covered in oil and the video gets a little bit blurry. For those who asked about a video of the entire race, I am going to try to find a free file hosting website that people will be able to download the file from as opposed to a video hosting website such as YouTube. When I find a good find a good file hosting website, I will post a link to the complete race video here.
    Michael Ray
    Crew for CFF #27 Phil Kingham

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default Thanks

Great riding along Phil!

Liked: 50

Default Video of entire race

So, I will give this a try. I posted the video of the entire race to fileserve.com. The file is about 250MB. As I mentioned previously, the video gets a bit blury due to oil on the lense so download at your own risk. If interested in downloading the file, go the the link:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Ujgtj3n

Near lower right, under "free user", click on the green "slower download" button. You will then need to type in the 2 word code. If you cannot read it, click the top blue button next to the code and the code will refresh, hopefully to something easier to read. You can keep clicking the refresh button until you get a code you can read. After you type in the code, click the green "slower download" button again and you can save the file to your computer. It may take ~15 minutes to download.

This video is the entire race with audio of the track announcers. I compressed the file as much as I could to get to the 250MB size. I must say, the videos of the 2008 and 2009 races came out much better even w/o audio of the track announcers. Maybe next year we do it again w/o getting oil on the lens....
    Michael Ray
    Crew for CFF #27 Phil Kingham

Contributing Member
    Liked: 49

Cool. The download worked for me.

The last couple of years, people who heard the announcers really liked it. I can't hear it in the car, so it's neat to hear it, and especially cool for it to be on top of the video.

Thread Information