Thread: 40th DVD?

Liked: 4

Default 40th DVD?

I've been waiting to hear about the 40th DVD and though perhaps I missed the announcement. The last post I saw on it was from WAY back in January saying maybe 60 days.

So did I miss it or is it still pending?

Paul

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Sadly you missed nothing.
    The individual seems to have gone missing. I have left inumerable voice messages and emails, no response to any of them.
    At this point I think he beamed back to the mother ship and that's that.
    Sorry gang, we all anticipated a memento of the event.

Classifieds Super License swiftdrivr's Avatar
    Liked: 673

Default 40th DVD

Anybody know the guy? [His name is Mike something, at sunlake productions, I believe.} Maybe he would turn the raw footage over to another person.---Jim

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

If someone, anyone, wants to pick up the chase, go for it, I am done with trying to find him.
    His name is Mike Beall [pronouncec bell, as in someone rang his once to many times]
    and the phone numbers I have for him are:
    cell, 224-444-9939
    847-231-3800
    519-624-2003
    847-230-9901.
    I'll find his email and post that, but Jim, try chasing him down with these numbers first as I have tried email to many times and he either isn't at that address, though it doesn't bounce back, or he is ignoring me or his just doesn't care.
    Good luck !
    Mike

email is/was mike@sunlakeproductions.com
    Last edited by Michael Rand; 11.06.10 at 10:02 AM. Reason: add email

Default Homebuilt 40th DVD project?

also called him, multiple times in the last week. I suggested that if he wasn't willing to come through, he might be willing to turn the project over to someone who would, as a lot of guys were looking forward to it. Unfortunately, he would not even do me the courtesy of a reply.
    There are a lot of people with photos and tape from the event. Bill Valet has in-car of the race, Doug Carter has excellent photos [which I copied liberally for my own scrap book] If anyone has the time and skills, it might be possible to cobble together a pretty good substitute from material donated from the participants. Just a thought.---Jim

Default Hope springs eternal

See Sunlakes thread under general FF. Contact has been made.---Jim

Thread Information