Thread: FM Trap Speeds

Liked: 14

Default FM Trap Speeds

Just going over the trap speed data on the SCCA website. I don't understand how if i didn't have the fastest times or trap speeds, how did I go through the start finish line first on the last lap and starting race dead last, not 6th or 9th, like the commentators stated... if you are as good with numbers as you were with your words the other day... I know you would call me lucky and nothing else. Viva la trap speed data. My car was not fastest, so how did it happen, please explain or take a guess.
    I saw the video of the race today. It happened again, from dead last, too bad,bad,bad the rpm chip in my car failed. JRM

Liked: 91

If you knew your RPM limiter was faulty, you could have added a lot more wing, therefore the power you gained while having an illegal car wouldn't have shown on top end, but you would have had superior braking and cornering speeds compared to your legal competitors.

That is just a hypothetical scenario. I'm not saying you did, I'm just saying you could have...

My only suggestion would be to let this go. Drop the subject, and let people forget about it. The more you keep reminding everyone of this subject, the more heat you're going to catch.

Liked: 2

Yeah really how much longer are you going to beat the dead horse......
    "The visibility at the best of times is liable to be a bit hazy due to clouds of ignorance"... Carroll Smith

Liked: 14

Thanks Cole, you are right. The speed trap data was just posted and i guess.... well nothing, it doesn't really matter. I got caught up looking at the speed trap data and well, like i said before, nothing. This horse is dead.

Juan Marchand

Thread Information