Liked: 84

Default bodywork Redesign project.

I want to completely redesign my bodywork/aero package. new nose/sidepods etc etc. I was hoping some of the fellas here can point me in the right direction to someone that is reasonable $$ and is good at this kind of stuff.

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Mike Devins is a good source. I've found that his parts are of high quality and reasonable cost.

http://hurleyracing.weebly.com/index.html

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default That'd be

my lil' bro, Ben Cooper.
    He has the same model car as you, check the posts from "Brands"...

Liked: 151

Quote Originally Posted by starkejt View Post
    Mike Devins is a good source. I've found that his parts are of high quality and reasonable cost.

http://hurleyracing.weebly.com/index.html

Agreed. You won't find a better combination of good, fast, and cheap. But, you might want to talk to Ben Cooper since he seems to be another good composites guy who is already going down the path you are talking about.

Liked: 0

Thanks Glen, JP, I sent ya a PM. Here's a pic of what's been keeping us busy at work. We do all the carbon parts on these two Robertson Ford GT2 cars (splitters, foors, wings, bodywork, wing mirrors, duct work etc, etc). Hopefully now I can concentrate on my car!
    Last edited by Brands; 12.02.12 at 9:20 PM.

Liked: 0

Default body updates

i should know but I am not sure your starting point (manufacturer) Jesse Brttson has done a stohr update and has plans for a second version. Jesse is the guy who also provides the dry sump systems Brandon, and Coop as well as others used. His company is BRD.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Jesse Brittsan
    Brittsan Racing Developments
    www.brittsanracing.com
    503-810-9755

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Ok, I've linked up with Coop's lil bro Ben who was my first choice but I know he's always busy with work and I didn't want to be a bother but he said he wants to do it and has committed. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Coop: he said he was going to make the car so slick and fast that he's goin to take it to you hard at the ARRC, hold on to your underwear! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]It's gettin Jersey Shore up in hereee![/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Thanks everyone, [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]JP "the situation"[/FONT]

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default I would love nothing more than

Bro-Ben to take the FB crown at the ARRC.

I'll be running (and gunning) for a FS class win.
    I actually pulled it (FS ARRC win) off once before in a Std FM, back before folks were showing up w/ FA's(!).

Definitely looking to 3-peat (FS and ASR in the books so far...)

JP, you ought to come up for this thing, I'll start to channel my inner Joisey now so I'll be ready just in case you decide to come!

Quote Originally Posted by glenn cooper View Post
    Bro-Ben to take the FB crown at the ARRC.

I'll be running (and gunning) for a FS class win.
    I actually pulled it (FS ARRC win) off once before in a Std FM, back before folks were showing up w/ FA's(!).

Definitely looking to 3-peat (FS and ASR in the books so far...)

JP, you ought to come up for this thing, I'll start to channel my inner Joisey now so I'll be ready just in case you decide to come!
    Dewd, I wish I could but I already told you my brother's wife is having an baby shower and I have to get my ass up to NY or be disowned by my crazy Italian family. I've already tried every excuse I can think of to go but the whole racing to save my life thing isn't flying.....****

Thread Information