Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked: 84

Will those #'s be the same fitted in a car?

here's a video link to a dyno run on BMW with Devil exhaust and PC, 205 HP to the wheel

http://www.bmws1000rrparts.com/DevilExhaust.html

PS: sitting here having breakfast and heading out to Homestead for some testing. Just got the car almost finished, I'll post some pictures and info tomorrow.

Liked: 5

hey johnpaul where you running the fb at homestead today,

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBad View Post
    hey johnpaul where you running the fb at homestead today,
    Henry Gilbert had a hooked on driving track day. I had a ton of track time, more than I could handle. My ears were killing me by the end of the day, I couldn't even do the last session. First thing I need to do is get ear protection. I had a splitting headache but had more fun than I could have imagined. I know that track vey well so I felt really good out there. I still have some issues to take care of:

- Flatshifter not working properly under braking, for some reason it only engaged when I would come off the brakes before getting back on the gas. very annoying
    - Don't really need one but I think a gear indicator would be helpful.
    - Need to gear it properly, right now it's 19/48 i need to go to 16-17/48
    - Engine is flat, not sure if it because of the gearing or if it needs freshing up. Or I had to cut a large opening in the airbox at the track because it wasnt fitting with the new flatshifter throttle setup
    - Front was pushing pretty bad towards the end of the day when i was pushing harder, mostly slower turns,not sure if was because the set up or tires were shot.

Other than that car ran good, no issues with Temps or oil pressure.
    check out the new paint job, my buddy runs the ft lauderdale ferrari bodyshop and owed me a favor, thats the real deal ferrari red and it cost me zero $$$$!!!

But getting back to this thread, I don't think 200 hp at the rear wheel would too much at all.
    Last edited by JohnPaul; 01.04.15 at 1:22 PM.

next time come down and say hello, im one of henrys long timers. i was running my liquid flamed stohr dsr in the super solo group , and i have a pitch and dab of everything in my trailer if you forget something

benny

sure I remember you, that was a bad car. thanks for the extending a helpful hand! this is a good community fo guys. I'll introduce myself next time! Will you be at the doubles in two weeks?
    JP

thats what i was practicing for with henry, wanted to be able to run consistant mid 1min25sec to 1min28sec. car was running very well saturday, i think the car and i are ready

benny

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information