[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Scott Anderson to Join ZSports Midwest [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]2010 Skip Barber National Series pilot will do double duty at Road America[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Minneapolis, MN (7 August 2010) – ZSports Midwest welcomes Fort Collins Colorado native and Skip Barber National driver Scott Anderson to its team for the upcoming USF2000 National Series double header at Road America. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]“ZSports Midwest is excited to have Scott aboard for this event and possibly beyond,” said team principal Ron Boltik. “Scott will be competing in the Skip Barber event at our home track and this gives him, and us, the chance to show what he can do in a 2-liter car.” [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Anderson’s resume includes four years of karting where he ultimately earned 2nd place in the Colorado Sprint Championship, 1st place and Rookie of the year in the SCCA’s Rock Mountain region in Spec Racer Ford, and 3rd place in the 2009/2010 Skip Barber Western Series. He currently stands 7th in the Skip Barber National Series.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]“I am looking forward to racing with ZSports Midwest at Road America for my first USF2000 experience,” stated Anderson. I'm very excited to see how quickly I can adapt to the new car, and I feel that ZSports Midwest has the experience to get me up to speed quickly.” [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]The USF2000 National Series is part of the Indy Racing League’s “Road to Indy” program as well as the MazdaSPEED Development Ladder Awards program. More information about the series can be found at [/FONT][FONT=Arial]www.usf2000.com[/FONT][FONT=Arial]. [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Arial]For more information on Scott or ZSports Midwest, contact Ron Boltik at [/FONT][FONT=Arial]ron@zsportsmidwest.com[/FONT][FONT=Arial] or visit [/FONT][FONT=Arial]www.zsportsmidwest.com[/FONT]. The team [/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana]currently has another seat available for Road America. Contact Steve Thomson at (612) 964-9572 with specific inquiries. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]