Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2010 FB Runoffs

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Interesting data. Looks like Dixon won in spite of pushing an aero brick around.
    Don't forget the engine with poor compression numbers and evidence of detonation on cylinder 3.

Liked: 151

Quote Originally Posted by starkejt View Post
    Don't forget the engine with poor compression numbers and evidence of detonation on cylinder 3.

I think it was cylinder 4 and you are right, that one was blowing 190psi and the piston was a black mess. The others were down too.

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JByers View Post
    Congrats Brandon and a big appology to Kyle for my last lap T5 - 0% move . A very furstrating race for me with the way it was started (3 1/2 mile split), restarted (turning off the lights at pit in with an FB getting the green first) and a monster Mucha motor.
    Quote Originally Posted by JEREMY HILL View Post
    dont worry jason, kyle had it coming after punting me off in t1, i would like to know who the bonehead official was that would not let me pass the pace car and started me first in a wounded car, i have never been so scared in a race car as when i realized they were throwing the green with me a sitting duck, jeremy
    Two comments here,...

First to Jason, ****ty that it turned out the way it did... Wish you had of touched your brakes somewhere before turn in / collision but hey,…that is racing “so they say.”

Second to Jeremy,... to suggest that I (or ANYONE else) deserve to be hit by anyone makes me NOT want to be on track with you or anyone else on this forum who thinks like you!
    I'd love to see some video of me "punting you off"?? NO ONE DESERVES to be hit (very immature statement)! Intentional, accidental or incidental not OK. Bone-head bonzai moves are stupid and dangerous. If your wounded duck was in the way and you were so scared,…take the car off the track and park it. Trying to get by a wounded duck (who was trying to race front runners while a lap down) is challenging in itself. It did not intentially take you out,... THAT iS NOT HOW I RACE ask around!
    Sorry that you feel I punted you,.. it was not intentional, . Again that is NOT how I race anyone, anytime!

Liked: 6

Quote Originally Posted by 996kyle View Post
    Sorry that you feel I punted you,.. it was not intentional, . Again that is NOT how I race anyone, anytime!
    i spoke to jeremy about that... he's not blaming you... he was talking jokingly about your and his bad luck... he thinks everything started with guys at the front... he had to brake hard and just one touch, since all weight was at the front, was enough to spin him around

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default After careful viewing of my vid

of the FB R/O's race I see more and more with each viewing and freeze framing.

A bit of brake checkng up ahead and everything went to hell pretty quick for Hill and Osborne, with me close behind but able to continue w/ damage.

Bummers it's gotta be like that...

Liked: 80

Default punting

kyle, as mario has said i was joking, i do not believe punting is acceptable nor do i blame you since the problems started further forward, as for being scared perhaps a better word would have been concerned, i didnt want to interfere with the front running atlantics and as a matter of fact i did get right off the road in t1 to avoid any problems, regards, jeremy p.s. maybe we will have a better race next year with a canadian at the front!!

Default Keep dreamin', JH!

I'm putting my vote in right now for Team N. America!

Liked: 6

Quote Originally Posted by glenn cooper View Post
    I'm putting my vote in right now for Team N. America!
    hehehe but you still want to keep lap records on your side of the border

tried to ask you somewhere else... that rear end snapping of yours, was it like that throughout the whole race or only with cold tires?

Default Sorry Super M

shoulda got to it before.

That was my attempt at getting heat in the tires - just mat it everywhere!
    Just first lap or so.

I saw my neighbor Jason Miller the next morning w/ tire warmers on his CSR, I was like "where were you and those yeserday"!!

GC

Jeremy,
    I thought you were serious, sorry for the strong reaction. I pride myself in being a safe and curtious racer. I want to race safe, finish http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/imag...ckeredflag.gif without damage and put my car in the trailer the same way it came out every weekend.
    I look forward to team Canada being on the http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/imag...ies/trophy.gif podium next year. See you at the sprints and runoffs in 2011!
    Cheers
    coach Kyle

Default MPH

Wow! Those trendy high nose cars look pretty good on speed. JR's whole rear wing assembly got knocked forward five degrees on the first lap incident.

This is a great class to race in. We look forward to some geat racing next year!

Congrats to Brandon, great drive. Class act, worked very hard for it and it shows.

Wayne F

Default Thanks!

I would also like to take a second and thank Kyle Oberndorf and JR Osborn for the great effort at the Runoffs. We would not be racing without these guys.

This year was a blast!

Wayne F

Default Yeah, just a little drag

Pepper sent this over last night

Liked: 309

Not to worry, Coop. Your spiffy "lightly used" carbon fiber loaner-wing is nearly ready to ship to you in time for the ARRC. It's carbon to keep your car non-compliant to FB, and waits only the installation of the Dauntless graphics.
    Last edited by Stan Clayton; 09.18.13 at 7:55 AM.
    Stan Clayton
    Stohr Cars

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information