Thread: G Jezarian

Liked: 99

Default G Jezarian

I would like to thank Greg Jezarian for once again coming through for me and my soon to be wife. My Fiance surprised me with a pair of FF rose gold cuff links that I will be wearing in our ceremony this Saturday. They are absolutely fantastic and the attention to detail is amazing! Kinda like a cross between a Crossle and a Swift, they are outstanding!! He also got us our wedding bands which were absolutely fantastic as well. I would post pictures but even my SLR wouldn't do them justice. Thanks a million, Greg, you are worth every penny!

For those that have not seen these new wicked cool cuff links, take a look!

http://www.racergreg.com/2010/03/win...stinkin-wings/
    Last edited by NPalacioM3; 07.23.10 at 4:43 PM.
    -Nick

Liked: 201

I have nothing but good things to say also about Greg. He recently did our wedding bands and did a wonderful job. Not only were the prices more than fair but he was super easy to deal with and we got what we needed in a timely manner.

We had a problem on one item (not of his doing) and we sent the ring backand he not only fixed the problem immediately but also did some touch ups to my wife's engagement ring as well and got everything back to us in a very tight time frame.

No doubt the best person you can deal with when it comes to jewelry.

Thread Information