Liked: 23

Default Weren't the sprints supposed to be on GoRacingtv.com?

The site is hopeless...no search except from google, pretty impossible to navigate to what one is looking for too. Shouldn't these be available by now?

Also, has anyone seen a DVD from the 40th from last year?
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Liked: 447

I saw them there doing interviews and stuff, but I wasn't aware of them doing race coverage.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 190

TimW,

The 40th DVD footage was recorded by the same guy who does all the LUNA carpet commercials as a private production that he would offer. I've been in contact after the 40th and he has been too busy to finish the DVD offering but is still planning to complete it.

I had his POV camera in the Lola 540 I drove for the feature race facing backwards. I saw some of the footage they had collected from the entire weekend and it is fantastic!

I've got his contact info, but I know plenty of people have been after him for the DVD completion.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 0

The folks from GoRacingTV were at the Sprints all weekend. Pretty sure they have track video and lots of in-cars as well. I assume they will be posting the first couple of episodes (i.e. races) soon. I think the plan was to post two half-hour race shows per week once they get rolling.

As soon as we get word from them, we'll put up a notice on junesprints.com.

Tom Maycock
    Chicago Region

Classifieds Super License swiftdrivr's Avatar
    Liked: 673

Default 40th DVD

I e-mailed Mike at Sun LAke productions about the DVD several times, but no longer get replies. ---Jim

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

I email Mike Beall at Sunlake Productions almost weekly and never get a response, pretty discouraging.
    Last conversation was as Bill Bonow says, he intends to do it but has not as of yet.
    Fingers crossed, he/they will.

Liked: 0

Sounds like you need to wait till he's done with the project. He can either spend all his time responding to emails every week asking the same question or he can work on editing. It takes awhile to go through days worth of footage when your a one man band.

Liked: 20

Default Sprints

I talked to Errol Tucker passing in the hall of the media center at RA and he said the first 2 races would be up in two weeks and the others would follow. Four weeks later I can't find any reference of it on their site. Bruce

Liked: 11

I had a camera on my car in the FV race for GoRacingTv at this years Sprints. I hope they do get it up sometime!

Liked: 23

Thanks for the info guys.
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Default Go Racing

Got the following from Errol Tucker through facebook. Bruce

Errol Tucker Sr.August 1, 2010 at 7:38pm
    Re: June Sprints
    We are working hard on editing it. We hope to have the first few up later this week.

Default Goracingtv Sprints

Wonders will never cease!!! Go Racing finally got the Group 1 race up from the Sprints!!! Can FF Group 3 be far behind? Coverage is improved over their past efforts but race play by play is lacking information. Too much time spent on pre race personal interviews; many commercials but post race driver interviews weren't too bad.

Thread Information